Biden as a pedophile

In a previous post Why_Yes_I_Do noted that the evidence of Biden being a pedophile was overwhelming. He wrote, "Board rulez prohibit us from presenting overwhelming evidence to support that truth." This is curious. Congresswoman Greene apparently agrees with WYID that the evidence is overwhelming, as she repeats this accusation over and over. This is no small matter, of course. I'd support Gavin Newsome or Matt Gaetz before I'd vote for a pedophile. If there is overwhelming evidence, why is it not made public? Why is it kept under wraps? What prevents those who possess this information from providing the details? I suspect everyone on this board opposes a pedophile in the White House. Remember when the Democrats forced Al Franken from the Senate over his lewd gestures? Pedophilia is far more dangerous. We must not stand for this. Please, if you have overwhelming evidence, come forward with this information. It would force a pedophile from public office and he would likely face legal action. We'd all be relieved that a pedophile no longer had any type of decision-making authority. Count me in as someone who opposes pedophiles in public office or wandering loose in our society.
You do realize that you just got a lot of people set up for points. Don't you? Be smart folks and leave this thread alone. LOL
I did not realize that this type of post could damage posters who respond. It seems a set of fair questions I have asked. I am accusing no one of a crime. But I need to review this board's policies, apparently. Still, my post was posted.
Salty may know. He has the inside track to so many conspiracy theories. Hope he starts working on this soon.
All leftists, Democrats, and globalists advocate pedophilia.
Blue cities and states are releasing convicted pedophiles from prison early. Democrats prosecutors and judges don't advocate harsh sentences any more for pedos. Democrat politicians have raised or tried to raise age of consent laws for minors. Democrats advocate transgender surgeries on minors without parental consent. Democrats think Drag Queen story time is fine for children, even though many performers have PEDO conviction records. Democrats advocate changing the very language of "pedophile" to "MAPs," or "Minor Attracted Persons." Jeffrey Epstein and all his passengers were all Democrats. The child trafficking taking place right now at the border has the Democrat stamp of approval. They aren't doing anything to stop it. Think of all the Left wing Heirarchy that are known pedophiles, Clintons, Bidens, Epstein and friends, the Royal Family. The Roman, the Greek, and the Egyption heirarchy all engaged in pedophilia. Many Islamic faiths still condone it to this day. It's been going on for a long time. But only the Left is attempting to normalize it.
Where's the evidence about the president?
I'm not talking about speculation or oddly angled theories.
Where is the honest-to-goodness factual evidence that serves as proof that Joe Biden is a pedophile? I'd be happy and relieved to switch my support if that evidence is presented.

By the way, did you ever see the video of Donald Trump frolicking with Jeffery Epstein? Trump acknowledges partying with that shithead. Epstein was dangerous and destructive, no question, but his ugly exploits weren't confined to those of one political persuasion. He partied with other shitheads no matter their political beliefs. But you'd be hard pressed to find any ordinary people, Democrat or Republican, who thinks that what Epstein did was acceptable.
Where is this overwhelming evidence? A slowed downvideo with his hands on a girls shoulders? Biden should go after these fuck heads for slander.
Trolling to the Nth degree
There is a difference between conjecture, conspiracy and fact. Below is a FACT about a convicted Republican pedophile:

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Biomed1
Where is the honest-to-goodness factual evidence that serves as proof that Joe Biden is a pedophile? I'd be happy and relieved to switch my support if that evidence is presented.

By the way, did you ever see the video of Donald Trump frolicking with Jeffery Epstein? Trump acknowledges partying with that shithead. Epstein was dangerous and destructive, no question, but his ugly exploits weren't confined to those of one political persuasion. He partied with other shitheads no matter their political beliefs. But you'd be hard pressed to find any ordinary people, Democrat or Republican, who thinks that what Epstein did was acceptable. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
Biden's own daughter wrote in her diary that she took showers with her Dad, Joe Biden. Who is suppressing evidence regarding Jeffrey Epsteins client list or flight passenger manifest? The right? or the left?

By the way, did you ever see the video of Donald Trump frolicking with Jeffery Epstein? Trump acknowledges partying with that shithead. Epstein was dangerous and destructive, no question, but his ugly exploits weren't confined to those of one political persuasion. He partied with other shitheads no matter their political beliefs. But you'd be hard pressed to find any ordinary people, Democrat or Republican, who thinks that what Epstein did was acceptable. Originally Posted by Muy Largo
His daughters diary explains it pretty well.
  • Vulva
  • 04-05-2023, 04:09 PM
You do realize that you just got a lot of people set up for points. Don't you? Be smart folks and leave this thread alone. LOL Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
NO
John 8:32
  • Vulva
  • 04-05-2023, 04:13 PM
His daughters diary explains it pretty well. Originally Posted by bambino
Sure does.

• Vulva
  • 04-05-2023, 04:15 PM
Trolling to the Nth degree Originally Posted by VitaMan
Come on man
If you voted for Biden, you own this.
  • Vulva
  • 04-05-2023, 04:17 PM

Was it Clinton that rode the LOLITA EXPRESS dozens of times?