Are guys getting bolder?

It really surprised me, talking to a couple guys this weekend/today. Being low-volume, I always think I'm very selective on the guys I see. However, I had not just one, but 2 guys attempt bbfs with me.

When one fussed about the "damn rubber making me where I can't feel", I asked if he would rather feel a little less, or have it rot off

So - are they just being more hopeful that we may go without protection, or are there more girls offering this??
maybe they (guys) are just getting stupider (is that a word?). and there has never been a shortage of douchebags in dallas with little or no respect for the girls they see that ask for that.

sorry you girls have to deal with that shit.

JPdM
maybe they (guys) are just getting stupider (is that a word?). and there has never been a shortage of douchebags in dallas with little or no respect for the girls they see that ask for that.

sorry you girls have to deal with that shit.JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I agree. Just reading posts some days has me thinking we are neck deep in arrogant asses with little respect for women in general.
It really surprised me, talking to a couple guys this weekend/today. Being low-volume, I always think I'm very selective on the guys I see. However, I had not just one, but 2 guys attempt bbfs with me.

When one fussed about the "damn rubber making me where I can't feel", I asked if he would rather feel a little less, or have it rot off

So - are they just being more hopeful that we may go without protection, or are there more girls offering this?? Originally Posted by Zoe Nichole

Don't mean to doubt you as the tone and attitude of the gent can say a lot but...
Is it possible that he really meant "I wish you had a different size or brand?"
In my case, switching to a bigger and/or different brand made all the difference in the world and I was back in business and happy
Just a theory, but I think lately there's been an inordinate amount of bbfs threads, which very well may have some guys thinking that,under the surface, everybody is doing it. I honestly don't think anything has actually changed, but for whatever reason it's become a daily event, usually with some troll making stupid claims and then the same few posters tripping over themselves to preach about the ills of it. Rinse, repeat.

Its like a microcosm of media sensationalism. Similar to how last year (or maybe 2009) if you watched the news, you would have thought that the entire world was getting trapped in mines, when in actuality it was just that the Chilean story caught fire and afterwards it just rippled.

But I digress...

Hopefully you named the guys in the powder room or p411, however you ladies do it.
Just plain suicide...
I seriously accidentally mixed up the larger and normal size with a client last week...he didn't say anything till after.

I felt like such an ass.

I work so little - that I honestly didn't pay close enough attention - and didn't have them separated properly like I use to. (I use to carry a larger bag - and now just have a small condom and lube bag. I had just basically thrown all the condoms together and didn't have my glasses on.)

SOoooo - yeah, could have been a size fuck up for sure.

Otherwise - I agree...lots of cabrons out there. (new word I learned this week!)
I always get BBFS because no one's made a condom small enough for my tiny wee-wee.
I always get BBFS because no one's made a condom small enough for my tiny wee-wee. Originally Posted by ShysterJon
I bet I have one! I carry one size and that's it. If a guy can't fit, he won't be getting any lol. Of course, this is stated long before he gets there...not that cruel.
Zoey, did you open a can of whoop ass on the offending fucktards?
Has anyone tried the new Obama Budget Brand Condoms.
They just keep getting bigger as you need them to.
I get at least 3-5 requests weekly for bbfs, it makes me wonder have most just given up on saftey or life itself. It does seem like they are getting very bold, I just cant figure out why.
The excusse is always I cant feel with a condom on, and I usually just never reply to their requests for bbfs or creampies-gross.
And every now and then one will constanly beg in the middle of a session and after i say no 5 times im ready to kick some nuts...btw would I be wrong for doing that?
  • Sami
  • 11-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Tnt I can see that happening....It's like stuffing a sausageI have a basket different sizes, flavors, colors.
  • Sami
  • 11-28-2011, 10:30 PM
umm.. No don't kick the nuts If someone would be that persistent, he would be leaving with blue nuts.
Because session over. Show him the door

I get at least 3-5 requests weekly for bbfs, it makes me wonder have most just given up on saftey or life itself. It does seem like they are getting very bold, I just cant figure out why.
The excusse is always I cant feel with a condom on, and I usually just never reply to their requests for bbfs or creampies-gross.
And every now and then one will constanly beg in the middle of a session and after i say no 5 times im ready to kick some nuts...btw would I be wrong for doing that? Originally Posted by Kandy Kelly
... Originally Posted by Zoe Nichole
What have you got that makes a dick rot off?????