Bare..Landing Strip...Trimmed?

OK Ladies, that's the standard description re your grooming habits SO are they the ones you'd use to describe the grooming habits of the guys? Or perhaps "Neandrathal" covers the bases?
I would say its about the same i have a few that come with a huge bush and you can tell its never been touched. I do try to still give bls but omg its hard to want to and get turned on when you have a hair ball instead of nice soft trimmed or bare balls to lick on ! I love the guys that come in and are trimmed and or atleast do a little maintmence down there.
I would say its about the same i have a few that come with a huge bush and you can tell its never been touched. I do try to still give bls but omg its hard to want to and get turned on when you have a hair ball instead of nice soft trimmed or bare balls to lick on ! I love the guys that come in and are trimmed and or atleast do a little maintmence down there. Originally Posted by Kaci Snow
Holy crap Kaci! If you're what Santa's all about I'm gonna have to turn over a new leaf and be a much better boy from now on. Woof!
LOL thanks ! I have been a naughty girl maybe you should come teach me how to get on the good list ?
That's a great question! Trimmed is the way for me. Shaving sucks and full bush makes me feel, well, unkempt. However, I do wish to be accceptable, if not pleasing for the ladies I see. I am willing to go with the general consensus. Can't please everyone, but can certainly go with the majority.
Guys, please trim. PLEASE?

All I want for Christmas is no pubs in my teeth (or back of my throat....or hiding in my cheek....)

It makes for a much nicer blow job - which I hear I'm pretty spectacular at!
I like to go for the full shave on the playground. Heck that's what i like most and it takes effort for the ladies so why not make the effort also?
Both parties seem to benefit so why not?

Takes a while to get used to, but if you are orally addicted ( yea so!) you owe it to yourself to give it a try!
It is ... mm-good....

Guys, please trim. PLEASE?

All I want for Christmas is no pubs in my teeth (or back of my throat....or hiding in my cheek....)

It makes for a much nicer blow job - which I hear I'm pretty spectacular at! Originally Posted by tntangie
I usually keep it trimmed up, but I got a wax over summer and was only able to show it off to one lucky lady ... ahh new job, perhaps soon I will be back into at least part time again.
It also really sucks when I'm J/O and grab a hair by mistake and ... well that really hurts.
yes please clean-up down there men we do not like choking on hairs....lol
shaved is good, trimmed is preferred. As long as it is not a full blown out bush I am good...its akward when I have to push the hair back with one hand just to keep it out of my mouth!
Bare bare bare for me.. I shave it all and have for yours- love it when my partner is too; nothing like skin on skin!!
<<<<< Shaved and smooth and have been for years. I do it because of the sensation of feeling the slightest touch. It's simply part of the morning sh*t, shower and shave process. Agree with nosweat, nothing like feeling skin on skin. Plus, the ladies appreciate the effort, IMO. The downside, I get odd glances at the gym in the showers. LOL
ohhh damn!!!...I gotta go buy Gillette heavy duty razor today!!!
SO...you ladies want the dick and boys bare? How 'bout a little goatee above the matched set? Prefer it be a closely shaved thatch or a full bush?
Flossing with hair has happened!! If you can't trim, then push down the mound... Help a girl out! Hahaha

I prefer just a lil trim... I'm wierd and if I had a preference wouldn't have completely shaved.... I like a manly man!!