In news SUGAR DADDY SITE HOUSTON? IF N HOW IT'LL EFFECT BUSINESD

yes I'm new so I don't know if this is correct forum.

News on channel 2 report tonight about sugar daddy site n crackin down.
Does anyone think that it will effect these sites more, if any
Not so much, SD sites come and go. I've never personally been affected by it. I think they tend to focus on underage/trafficking when it comes to those but I'm not positive as the story isn't here.
The story is supposed to be aired tonight on their 10 o'clock news, so they don't have it up online yet.

And agreed, they are probably angling it towards underage girls and pedophiles...possibly about prostitution for titillation value. Shouldn't have much, if any, affect on the hobby in Houston.
Sounded like the focus was college girls. Wonder who the blonde is ;-P
Betty read the forum descriptions to help you better designate where a thread goes, this one belongs in co-ed.
Fuck, shit, damn! I hope they don't find my ad.
Heck, most of the anchors on the news cast probably has a SB, or at the very least, a ATF.

I wonder what their ECCIE handles are?

I have friends that frequent the Strip Club Scene pretty regular, and they tell that a very well known "Consumer Watchdog" reporter is on the hunt quite often.
yes I'm new so I don't know if this is correct forum.

News on channel 2 report tonight about sugar daddy site n crackin down.
Does anyone think that it will effect these sites more, if any Originally Posted by BettyWow
These and other sites are "well-known" to the News Media. They probably and so does LE have a login. I don't know if any have been "shutdown" and if they do there is another to take it's place.

Just remember (2) things: discretion and screening

Like hiding your face yet revealing "hot as hell" curves. Not a bad hair-do either.