Miss Brienne!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to say if anyone has ever came into chat they have seen Miss Brie. No one can not say this isnt true. Miss Brie is an awesome lady classy, no drama, and just a hell of a good person. You can feel the great personality she has coming through the computer. I am so grateful for her to chat with me and say hi. She has been showing some new pics here lately and the pics may nt be like some of the girls but the ones she has are so classy and sexy. What she shows would make a man walk to see her. She may not have alot of reviews but she dont need the reviews to do well at this. She has been around for awhile and you can tell that everyone enjoys her being in chat. She sometimes tells us some sexy stories and I tell her all the time to do a blog. I know she could do well at the blog especially with her pics attached. I have not seen her face to face but I dont have too. I believe she is a role model for girls. If new girls would look at her and she how classy she is they would realize and learn so much. I do believe she is a idol. Maybe she isnt on American Idol but she is an Eccie Idol. I dont know how any girl gets to become provider for a day or a week or a yr but she deserves some honor. I have nt seen her come in chat and say anything about anyone but good stuff. I dont see her do nothing but be nice and good. I know she must have thoughts about things sometimes ( we all do) but she dont express herself out loud like that. If someone has not had the chance to say HI to her and get to know her then you should. I also believe that any man that she sees is very lucky to be graced with her charms and sexy ways. If any provider deserved a gold star it is her. It is sad though one gold star is not enough you better give her a million plus for the great lady she is. I hope everyone reading this will let her know how much we all love her and how we are blessed to have her here. She is the sunshine on a rainy day and could move a mountain with her sweetness and kindness. She is someone that makes a dark room bright and she shines as bright as the stars in the sky. I know someone is probably wondering why am I doing this and I just think sometimes somethings need to be said. If someone deserves something weather it is good or bad then we should do it. I dont want to always wish I did this but know I did this. I want everyone to remember this if your day is long and boring and you are having a bad day come in chat and Miss Brienne will brighten up your day. She will give you the hope you need. She is so sexy and hot that every guy should go and see her. I cant say anything that no one dont know. I guess I will end this and say Thank You Miss Brie for being you. I am proud to know you and hope one day I will see you face to face. I would be very honored to go eat lunch with you sometime. I am very honored to share Eccie chat with you and be a fellow provider. I hope you have a great week. Take care girl and always remember I am here if you need me. Love ya girl and thank you. YOU ARE PRICELESS AND YOU MAKE SO MANY PEOPLE SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:love :
I haven't had the opportunity to meet her but she sounds like a hell of a woman! Great post also
I've known Bree for a few years...and even did pics for her a few years ago..she is a true sweetheart and a all around fun person...
I have never met Bri personally, but always find her a joy to chat with. Not very often you find a true lady with a fantastic sense of humor like hers.
It sounds like Truly might be making an appointment with Brienne.
TP is a 100% correct. Brie is a wonderful lady, witty and always is in high spirits. Actually, TP and Brie are two of several ladies I really enjoy chatting with.
Good post TP. No doubt Ms Brie is an awesome classy and sexy lady other providers can learn a lesson. Enjoy the time we have chatted, although not much. You know what you get when she is in chat, a good fun stimulating time. Look forward to meeting her when I do my travel to Austin next week. She knows I’m coming.
Thank you so much. I just think she is awesome. I know there are alot of good girls on here but Miss Brie stands out. I hope everyone has a great week. Hugs and Kisses!!!!!!!!
I love chatting and flirting with both Bri and TP... and both together sometimes... I always look forward to seeing them both in Chat.... I hate leaving he room in the need of a cold shower tho.
"Breezy" makes chat room fun and flirty
I am in chat love with Miss Brienne.
Truly, I must agree with you 100%. I also commend you for this post which sheds a little light on really how wonderful Miss Bri is. She is a joy and pleasure to talk to and has a very witty, playful personality. Although I've not had the pleasure of meeting her in person yet...I do plan to ASAP!
I have never "met" Miss Brienne face to face (I hope to, soon), but I count her as a personal friend. She is indeed a joy to chat with and has brightened many an evening in chat for me.

Positive - cheerful - bright - witty

Thank you, Missie Brie
  • Go4it
  • 05-22-2012, 06:26 PM
I'm the luckiest one. I was Brie's first from ASPD. She is a true sweetie. And an absolute bubble head. LMFAO - ask her how she got her nickname Snapper from her first "date".

We have a deal -- I was her first and she has promised to call me when she decides to hang it up and I get to be her last. I hope it's not soon.
Chat would not be the same without Miss B.