Suggestion

Was wondering how hard it would be to add a search feature for showcases that would be specific for each city. I'm traveling to Dallas/Plano next week to visit some clients. And, was trying to view the line up and thought about it. And, what a wonderful idea it would be for the traveling businessman.

Yea Yea.....I know Dallas is riddled with gorgeous girls. I know, I'm not gonna have any problems with ladies. I'm just wondering if the showcase could be enhanced. So that, we could simply select a city and "ALL" the girls in the area or who are currently listed on eccie, could pop up [somehow] and we could simply click on the girls image that interest us. I really hate going through all the provider ads. Takes way too much time. Call me lazy. But, I'm a visual person and know what I'm looking for. This would streamline and save me oodles of time.

I have no idea how or if it could be done.....It would be a fantastic feature. Plus, it would help any and all travelers.

Thanks,

Mr. C
You can view it by metro area - Click on Provider showcases and then metro area... Choose Texas - Dallas
Hi there, I advertise Dallas but my upscale incall is in Plano. I am not sure when you will be here, but I would love to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. I am in town through June 9th.