Hooray For Brandon, MS!!

This article was posted in the national sandbox by Dallas Rain...enjoy!

http://www.retirelikeme.com/2011/04/...baptist-plans/
Thank you for sharing.
thanx Nikk

wonderful story spec the getting waxed part!!i
Those people don't play do they? (lol)
Made my day!

SF
My name is Marcus, and I approve of this message! So glad somebody did something finally. Although, I would have been happier if there was more violence towards those psychopaths! Oh, and this is my 600th post. Seems like I should get an award or something! LOL
Nikki,

Thank you for posting this. I know the actions taken by this town are appreciated by servicemen and servicewomen everywhere.
You know, I'm gonna get flak for this:

While I am pleased these shit bags got beat at their own game, I bled for the right for these shit bags to have the right to express themselves freely.

Don't get me wrong, I hate them, and hate is a word I don't use lightly, but at the same time I took and oath, something along the lines of "I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States...." and it just leaves me flummoxed.....

Are they distasteful, absolutely, but I'm not convinced we have the right to take away their right as long as they don't commit a crime.
Nice read!!!
  • Gulf2
  • 04-30-2011, 12:08 AM
Yes.
I love how this little home town could solve their own problem.
excellent article
You know, I'm gonna get flak for this:

While I am pleased these shit bags got beat at their own game, I bled for the right for these shit bags to have the right to express themselves freely.

Don't get me wrong, I hate them, and hate is a word I don't use lightly, but at the same time I took and oath, something along the lines of "I do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States...." and it just leaves me flummoxed.....

Are they distasteful, absolutely, but I'm not convinced we have the right to take away their right as long as they don't commit a crime. Originally Posted by oldtiger
I often struggle with this issue but I think that they have a right to their 1st amendment rights unless it puts lives in danger and like you, that's where I draw the line.
I think at some point, we as a nation will have to address our 1st amendment rights because with the advent of mass, instant communications and access, the right to free speech is becoming more difficult to justify and defend with absolution. We will have to determine if an all encompassing freedom of speech with no boundaries or limitations can be sustained, as I believe that the 1st amendment does indeed have a moral and social imperative but therein lies the difficulty.
I often struggle with this issue but I think that they have a right to their 1st amendment rights unless it puts lives in danger and like you, that's where I draw the line. I think at some point, we as a nation will have to address our 1st amendment rights because with the advent of mass, instant communications and access, the right to free speech is becoming more difficult to justify and defend with absolution. We will have to determine if an all encompassing freedom of speech with no boundaries or limitations can be sustained, as I believe that the 1st amendment does indeed have a moral and social imperative but therein lies the difficulty.
Great point!!
Great point!! Originally Posted by Likinikki
Thank you.