PDid - HAPPY 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!!!

Happy Two Year Anniversary!

To a man who has become a defining part of the San Antonio hobby landscape by his fair and prolific contributions to the community; a gentleman through and through, a man who's never too busy to lead the way and assist new hobbyists, someone who has always treated the ladies right and cared for our safety.

I raise my java mug to you, Sir PDid! May you enjoy many more Fiestas in the company of the beautiful women of Texas!

Yours...

Camille
Congrats Pdid! Keep those reviews of your adventures coming!
Sir Pdid...

I hope that you have a WONDERFUL anniversary!!

You are one of the reasons that I love what I do soooo very much...

Thank you for being YOU!! For your kindness, your thoughtfulness, your naughty... naughty MIND!! Lol...

But most of all... THANK YOU for allowing ME to be a part of this wonderful adventure of yours these last two years...

Have a Great Day!!

Your devoted slave,

Guinevere

Yeahhh congrats to one helluva hobby hubby

When i "cum" there next month we can celebrate baby
WOW - name someone else who has had such a positive impact on this site in just two years! My hats off to you, Sir - you are a prime example of what a hobbiest should be!
Congrats Pdid!

And may your next two years be even more prosperous than the last. Hats off to you sir.

Cheers!
That's been a very busy two years!

Congrats PDid.
Congrats PDid here's to many more years

Congrats on 2 years ...

Stay Horny my Friends ...
Congrats Pdid!

I've always liked your avatar

My thanks to all, guys and ladies, for your kind words! The past two years have been the most exciting, sexually fulfilling, and expensive years of my life. For the very most part I have found exactly what I came here looking for, namely the opportunity to live out my fantasies with like-minded, mature, drama-free, smoking hot women. Along the way I've made some very good friends (and hopefully no enemies.) And the really cool thing is that I can look back at what I've experienced with the same excitement and enjoyment as I can thinking about what still lies ahead!

An appropriate Second Anniversary celebration was held. And I'd be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to put out my bi-annual ISO for a legit Mother/Daughter doubles. Some day....

Again, my thanks to all. Have fun and stay safe!
Congrats Pdid, you've become and created a who's who in the hobby.
Congratulations sweetheart!
^^^ look at that

Sorry PDid kinda got my attention up above.

Congratulations!!