State: Texas
Address: Great Hills
Activities: LFK, DFK, BBBJ, TUMA, DATO, FBSM, CG, RGC, GFE, MSOG
Hair Length and Color: shoulder length, blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: very accurate and up-to-date pics in showcase
Recommendation: No
Sorry for your experience; thanks for the honest report and sharing it with fellow hobbyists.
Looks like a "down" time that both were going thru!
Reminds me of one time book with a long time fav. I got ticketed for speeding on the way and had to push the time back 30 min for our book, arriving with my pissed off'd attitude. Then as I arrived, she getting a call from her son's Jr Hi school re behavior problem. Neither of us "in to it" ...I cud not finish, she in a rush to get to the school and abrupt with me. If this had been my 1st or 2nd book with her, likely would not have repeated. But the 10 or so books before and many since kept me going back. Sometimes, "shit happens".

Your experience is what it is from your perspective.

I, for one, have only the highest appreciation for LTC via several books.
She was just trying to move you along in her way with the busted water pipe thing. When she decides for whatever reason not to continue a relationship with a client she should just be upfront and honest and theres plenty of polite ways to do that. Instead she uses the "cancellation/ignore appointment program" with one hobby textbook excuse after another until you get the hint, or can't take the punishment anymore. Other then that she's very nice just like others say, lol
zmonator, your explanation makes sense, but why not just ignore / block my appointment request to begin with? Why wait until the day of?

BTW, had a similar scheduling snafu recently with your go-to SBB. But in this case, she apologized, worked to reschedule with me, and now I know exactly what you rave about! Wow!