City: - Austin
State: - TX
Address: - Limerick
Activities: - FBSM, NE, L1
Hair Length and Color: - Black, shoulder length
Smoking Status: - Non
Ethnic Background: - Asian
Physical Description: - About 5'4, HWP, A's
[ROS]The Rest of the Story: -[I had seen a massage sign on Parmer several times. This Sunday afternoon, , I decided to find it. I drove by and was able to find it. The entrance is kind of hidden. So, I parked and waited a few. Soon, another monger got out and drove off. I knew this was my chance. I couldn't call to setup an appt because I didn't know the number yet. I don my mask and go in. Standard amp setup. Lisa greets me and asks if I want a massage. I say an hour. She says no. She talks into her phone in Chinese and it translates that she has an appointment and can only do 30 minutes. Ok, pay the house fee, walks me to a room. I undress and lie down. She comes in and does a fairly good job with the massage. Just like the other place I went to, there wasn't enough teasing but oh well. It did relax me. On the turn around, she asked if it was ok as she pointed to jr. Of course. She did a good job stroking as I groped her over her clothes. I forgot to mention that she wore a mask throughout. Soon enough I spewed. Ah relief. After that, the usual clean up and water. I get dressed, leave a tip. As I'm leaving, she gives me a card and reminds me that her name is Lisa. I may go back but I'll call and setup an hour. ]Recommendation: - Yes