Date: 06/30/2022
Name: Jim
Phone: 713-391-5908
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Jones Rd 1960
Activities: Bbbj bbfs 69 Reverse Cowgirl and cowgirl.
Hair Length and Color: Short Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice and slim size nice large tits. Height about 5'5 one that really did not see very well. Very attractive.
Recommendation: Yes
Is "Jim" your name or "her" name?
Jim my name. Never got her name. That was my mistake.
In that case, welcome Jim!
  • Pyle1
  • 08-01-2022, 07:03 AM
Jim my name. Never got her name. That was my mistake. Originally Posted by wagontongue

Damn, I was hoping you would say Jim was her name, and your name is Coco.
Jim my name. Never got her name. That was my mistake. Originally Posted by wagontongue
Well, Jim so that we can add you to our community, can we get your last name as well?

LOL
By the way Jim, you might get yourself tested since you went BBFS. I was actually going to go there on Saturday. Knowing that she goes BB, I think I'll skip.
[QUOTE=latinluvr465;1062923740]By the way Jim, you might get yourself tested since you went BBFS. I was actually going to go there on Saturday. Knowing that she goes BB, I think I'll skip.

I usually get.Been lucky been doing it since 1979 never caught anything. But I'm always on Antibiotics.
  • Pyle1
  • 08-01-2022, 08:27 AM
[QUOTE=wagontongue;1062923765]
By the way Jim, you might get yourself tested since you went BBFS. I was actually going to go there on Saturday. Knowing that she goes BB, I think I'll skip.

I usually get.Been lucky been doing it since 1979 never caught anything. But I'm always on Antibiotics. Originally Posted by latinluvr465

If that is the case, if you ever catch a bug it might have resistance to antibiotics and be a real motherscratcher to get rid of.
True there always that risk.
  • Owj
  • 08-01-2022, 09:16 AM
Remember “only for you.”
She actually refused. We had been doing 69 and as she repositioned herself I slipped my cock into her pussy. She said no. She did not want to get pregnant. Not going to tell anyone how I convinced her.That is between her and I .
She actually refused. We had been doing 69 and as she repositioned herself I slipped my cock into her pussy. She said no. She did not want to get pregnant. Not going to tell anyone how I convinced her.That is between her and I . Originally Posted by wagontongue
I am 61 I am not nieve enough to believe I am the only one. But her reaction when I slipped my cock in was unexpected. I have been all over the world. Rarely have I seen a reaction like that. She did not want me to do it.
Wagon/Jim,
For PA....
Need the Amp Attendants name.
But, you're also over the 30 day cutoff.
Wagon/Jim,
For PA....
Need the Amp Attendants name.
But, you're also over the 30 day cutoff. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Not a issue. I actually got the it was 7/30/2022