Happy Hour Reminder - Wednesday, April 11

Just a friendly reminder that the invites went out back when and many RSVPs have been received.

Many new faces planning to attend and even maybe some long not seen in Austin in many months.

See y'all manana!

(As usual, a reminder that this meet and greet is in no way sponsored by nor connected to eccie.net nor to any other hobby board although these very generously allow bandwidth to announce the events.)
  • Pini
  • 04-11-2012, 11:30 AM
This is Pini, and i had just started the ECCIE world and would love to go the MEEt and Greet social. (Staff Edit..Removing Personal Info...Spacemtn) is the person I know and I think you know him too. Please give me the info where the social is going to be at today. Than you PINI xoxox
Pini! (ID'd with her permission) I am glad you could make it. Saved my day for sure... I hope you had a great time. Looking forward to the next "event".

It was great to see everyone. Thanks CK as usual.
Thanks CK, very enjoyable time ! Nice to meet all you folks whom I've chatted with, and seeing those I've previously met again .
Thanks for the invite to my first social. Had a good time meeting some of Austin's finest posters, gents and ladies. Sorry I missed so many. Thanks to my very 'special one' for the invitation and encouragement, and to CK for expediting my invite. I hope I am able to make future events.
CK....once again, you pulled off a great event.

I had a great time. And I, for one, appreciate all of your efforts. I surely wouldn't have the patience to pull something like this together. Your hard work doesn't go unnoticed

And mr smith.......you are very welcome, darling

Alisha .....xoxo
omg I love meeting everyone.....
I had a blast ! loved the after party as well I am planning to attend San Antonio socials as well! can't wait loved hanging with everyone and meeting some new ladies and gentlemen
I would ove to go to a meet and greet here in Austin. How do I get an invite?
Guess I missed this one but don't want to miss the next one... please send the basics: who/what/when/where/why... and eligibility requirements! Thanks to all!
You guys need to read bottom of OP's post !!!!
I had a great time as well got to meet some new lovely ladies and gents. The after party was fun as always.

YEP!!!!!

FUN - FUN - FUN!!!!!!

Glad I went .Had a great time esp the after party
woohoo for afterparties!!!! had a great time. esp with my "make out" partner