Its time for an intervention.

As I look through your Showcases, I see LOTS of you still using cell phone pics, mirror pics, booty in the camera pics and so forth.
Sorry if this calls some of you out but tough love is sometimes needed!

Ladies, although there is nothing wrong with having 1-2 photos that are not professional, having them throughout your showcase, ads, websites doesnt really give you the image I know you can achieve in order to attract the clients you want.

Thats where I step in!

I've been shooting providers for a number of years and after talking to them and what they were needing I have found that classier, edgier images are what makes the money, not boobs and booty in the face.

Nothing wrong with a simple, tasteful nude but urterus shots are not gonna do it.

I offer the following~

No outfit limits.
We can shoot studio and or location.
Time is all that limits your shoot.
All shoots are available by the next day.
You get the full shoot to use, not 2-3 images per look.
All images are lightly retouched if at all. Your clients see YOU not a Photoshopped version of you and we all know how important it is that when you open the door He doesnt looked surpised in a bad way.

Any questions? Just ask!

Enough of the talk. Below is my contact info as well as some images and pricing.

Kenny
214 701 8918
through_my_eyes@ymail.com
http://www.wix.com/throughmyeyesaandg/photography

$100 per hour
$300 per half day
$500 per full day
Prices are for one person. Please contact me for multiple bodies
Prices are set for my location. Please contact me for travel fees

These images are examples only. They may or may not be providers

Well said. Our styles are different, but I totally agree with you that there is art to showing of every woman. And fisheye lenses on cell phones are not part of the program!

photojaz