Who concern with the flood that coming in texas and Oklahoma areasby

It seem there no preparation being given. Of great flood coming this weekend. It coming sense mud garbage water main breaks snow melting and Friday mass rain it will flood and be muddy. I got all my trucks out of my back yard.
Rip,
If you need a Carpenter to build an Ark, just let me know.
I'll be bringing some of the Kansas City gals though.
I got boots, I'm ready!
I hear Trump has some paper towels left over from Puerto Rico he's planning to throw out. Come early to get a place near the front.
Rip, be careful out there! Prayers up!

Unique, build the boat strong! That sucker will be a rocking!!

StaceyMay you got the boots, I’ll bring the fishnets!!!

RedDog, that man really showed my people that he is truly heartless.
Well Rip,
Apparently I'll be bringing Oklahoma and Arkansas gals along also. Don't know if there will be room for you.
Well Rip,
Apparently I'll be bringing Oklahoma and Arkansas gals along also. Don't know if there will be room for you. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Unique dahhling, I have faith that you will build a big enough boat to hold two of every kind of gal from neighboring states! Ooooooooo what fun that would be
Unique dahhling, I have faith that you will build a big enough boat to hold two of every kind of gal from neighboring states! Ooooooooo what fun that would be Originally Posted by Zenovia
Only the basement hooker will be in trouble since the basement are flooding.
Only the basement hooker will be in trouble since the basement are flooding. Originally Posted by Ripmany
What "basement"?

Harvey was a 1000-year flood. Some say 500-year. What do they know?
It seem there no preparation being given. Of great flood coming this weekend. It coming sense mud garbage water main breaks snow melting and Friday mass rain it will flood and be muddy. I got all my trucks out of my back yard. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Looking like just taxes now
I was willing to sit on a lap if necessary lol
I was willing to sit on a lap if necessary lol Originally Posted by StaceyMay
Bounce on a lap Ms. Cowgirl?
It's raining right now
I have supplies ready to go. All joking aside I submitted my info to crowdsource Rescue to volunteer in Texas. If there is any way you can help this site will give links according to the help you're able to give.
one things for sure

rip got flooded out!