State: -
Address: SUGAR SHACK,UPPER,UPPER,NORTH AREA
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Bbbj,fs doggy mish
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Short black hair
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Black/African
Physical Description: Nice body&a .milf great booty size a tits perfect spinner body no stretch marks amazing very wet pussy,taste good too YUP,YUP
Recommendation: Yes
She sounds like a good time, do you have a link ?
She sounds like a good time, do you have a link ? Originally Posted by PA1969
u cant miss her,shes half naked sitting on a bed,not hard to find just take the time 2look
How can someone receive credit when there is no link, the name on stg is non-existent and the phone number search is a negative on stg as well??? Inquiring minds want to know
How can someone receive credit when there is no link, the name on stg is non-existent and the phone number search is a negative on stg as well??? Inquiring minds want to know Originally Posted by luckyman1
staff do not check numbers, only if its there
and
the penalty for keeping this bro down is just another handle
best to just let it go for the entertainment value
I stand by my review ,true &correct im getting these chicks get yours &good luck
p,s,mods told me a link dont matter as long as everything else is correct.u see the girl on stgames u just like giving me a hard time but i enjoy the interest in.me because i am that
https://erie.skipthegames.com/female...e/583044428656 Originally Posted by swim2cans
11:20 AM on 2020-09-03 mmmmmmm
11:20 AM on 2020-09-03 mmmmmmm Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
How can someone receive credit when there is no link, the name on stg is non-existent and the phone number search is a negative on stg as well??? Inquiring minds want to know Originally Posted by luckyman1