Gigi Gabore

PSA
I want to say that not only is Gigi Gabore one of the sexiest providers out there she is also honest and trustworthy. I will see her now and in the future (my schedule allowing).
Thanks all
Crazyleg
Aaaweee!! Thank you love!!
I have so much fun with you! ♡♡♡
I'm kind of an insatiable lass I can't get enough!!!
As I get older, it gets worse...I get more and more insatiable! ♡♡♡
CrazyLeg,
I concur, she is amazing. I have only had the pleasure of her company but once on her recent trip to Birmingham and from the get go she made me feel comfortable. We had fun. 2much fun on my part. Lol. "Shattered" my scope of providers from that point forward. Hit me up Gi next time your my way!! Sexy lady.
I likes me some Gigi too. This girls brings it in session with a lot of enthusiasm and naughtiness. I'll champion hard for any chick that has the energy and work ethic to stay the a whole night with my high maintenance overnight self. She's cool people too and definitely makes you feel like the focal point when she's with ya. Don't let the haters get to ya Gigi. Keep doing you. Stay safe.
Just an FYI... She is with me today NOT you guys... So guess who's getting her oral skills today... Any of you wanna come crawl in the middle... She will be here ALL NIGHT and tomorrow...
CrazyLeg,
I concur, she is amazing. I have only had the pleasure of her company but once on her recent trip to Birmingham and from the get go she made me feel comfortable. We had fun. 2much fun on my part. Lol. "Shattered" my scope of providers from that point forward. Hit me up Gi next time your my way!! Sexy lady. Originally Posted by Tigerhobby

Thank you sweetheart! ! I can't wait to see you again, what a blast!!!
I likes me some Gigi too. This girls brings it in session with a lot of enthusiasm and naughtiness. I'll champion hard for any chick that has the energy and work ethic to stay the a whole night with my high maintenance overnight self. She's cool people too and definitely makes you feel like the focal point when she's with ya. Don't let the haters get to ya Gigi. Keep doing you. Stay safe. Originally Posted by gimme_that

♡♡♡♡ speechless
Just an FYI... She is with me today NOT you guys... So guess who's getting her oral skills today... Any of you wanna come crawl in the middle... She will be here ALL NIGHT and tomorrow... Originally Posted by heidis_pleasure
♡♡♡♡ your oral skills are amazing too!
I've been spoiled
Just an FYI... She is with me today NOT you guys... So guess who's getting her oral skills today... Any of you wanna come crawl in the middle... She will be here ALL NIGHT and tomorrow... Originally Posted by heidis_pleasure
It only been a couple of weeks since I saw you two. What an amazing time, and neither of you faked your enjoyment a bit the entire time. I don't know if I have fully recuperated yet to try you two again. I highly recommend the both of you - individually, or even more together.

Thanks for starting the thread, CL!
Well, I have nothing to add that hasn't already been said, but that's never stopped me from yapping before. I like her too. Bcd and irl. She's good people.
+1,000. I have seen her a bunch of times and there is no one better. Plus, she treats me like a friend and that is what makes her special.
I'm smiling so hard my face hurts you guys keep my horny and happy!!! ♡♡♡♡
I've never, in all my years of hobbying, met anyone quite like Gigi. She is the epitome of an eroticly charged wet dream coupled with an intellectual and humorous reality. We have been through many interesting circumstances together over the past few years. I completely trust her and I totally lust her. Thanks, G.
Happy tear
You guys make me smile!!!
I love the rapport I get to have with each one of my fans ♡♡♡ you guys are why I'm here.
Xoxo