Presents

I am not sure how many guys bring them.

It is not needed or required, but I will say, it is nice sometimes and just a lil something is nice to bring a smile (and on occassion a lil more mmmmm to the time we spend).

I have had guys bring me my fave fish. (Yes, I am a Coastie Girl and love a Red Snapper as a present), to Gift Cards or flowers from their gardens and wine.

Do any of you do this? Or is it something that just happens periodically ?

Just tell,

Your Fave Coastal Lady,
Addi
I think its about the area your in...

In Atlanta I got flowers, book, meditation gifts.
Nashville was jewelery.
Huntsville... Count on chocolate. Thinking out loud that I would enjoy a special apple. We even have our own Fudge maker.

What I am looking for is the wine guys... I am thinking enough bottles gifted and we can have a heck of a social hour at my place...
Looking for the invite then hun. LOL. My ATF , yes we Ladies have them, always showed up with fresh flowers from his plave and vodka. I always declined and laughed as it was 7 am. Silly guy.
Addison... You have an open invitation... I genuinely want to meet and taste you... I am convinced we would enjoy one another. At least we do in my fantasys.

Gonna be in Auburn Wed Thurs & Friday... I do wish we were closer so we could at least have dinner.
Ah man, was just there. But it was for the game. I did skinny dip like a kid and was a lil bad. Might be there this coming weekend.
I agree. I would love to meet and have dinner. You seem cool. I have referred some guys to you. I hope you meet them.
I always show up with a gift bag for the lady(ies) I visit with.

My standard gift baggie usually contain:

- Bath & Body Works products. They have really nice lotions, body creams, shower gels, and body mists.
- A gift box of chocolates or cookies. Costco usually has some nice chocolate/cookie boxes around the holidays, valentines, easter, mother's day, etc.
- A bottle of Milo's Tea for each of us.
- And if I see something that reminds me of the lady I'm seeing I'll get that too.

Naughty Nikki and Bama Cammie say visits with me are like Christmas. LOL!

I saw both of them last week and I saw some little scarecrow people at Old Time Pottery, so I got some to go in their bags.

Probably the funniest things I got them was a little glass elephant I saw at Golden Temple Health Foods. They are both big Alabama football fans. Well the little elephants had sort of a frosted texture to them that reminded me of the jelly candies that we'd get when we were kids. I guess Nikki and Cammie thought the same thing because Cammie licked her's to see if it was a candy.

Sometimes synchronicity gets involved too. One day I was on my way to visit Nikki and stopped by Golden Temple and I saw a rack with sarongs hanging on it. I picked one out and put in her bag. Well when we met she said that after our visit was over she was going to the pool. I started laughing and prompted her to go ahead and look in her bag. She pulled out the sarong, and said she had been looking something to wear around her waist when going back and forth to the pool.