URL / Website: https://www.babydolls.com
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Harry Hines
Activities: Breast play, fov, lfk... see ROS
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: I had a dream where I walked into BDD since it's been some time. It was a little past 3pm and it wasn't as crowded as it used to be. Saw a lot of dancers though so lucky me. Grabbed a drink and sat down near the downstairs bar. I liked what I was seeing a lot of beautiful women. K walked behind me and started rubbing my back, I turned around to find a familiar face.
Recommendation: Yes
I partied with her in a vip room a buddy and I split. She was a wild one and really got down. He had her the whole time but man she looked fun. I wasn’t at all disappointed in my choice but watched her some and I will definitely see her.
what are the fees for this kind of activity usually or a rough estimate?
what are the fees for this kind of activity usually or a rough estimate? Originally Posted by UncleHulka
I have found at BDD that you can do quite a lot for a few hundred dollars after you pay for the dance itself, and offer a tip. You'll be in a chair, surrounded by others; but you can have a good time.

I've honestly never heard of someone going to a private to have a good time at BDD... Haha!

The cubans are your best bet for extras at this club -- but they're VERY aggressive. Some speak SOME English, but they all speak cash.

what are the fees for this kind of activity usually or a rough estimate? Originally Posted by UncleHulka
The cost varies from dancer to dancer depending on activity and how much she thinks she can get away with. They do not talk to each other and have uniform pricing across the board. Usually it is much higher if you do not negotiate beforehand. You tell her what you are looking for and she tells you her fee or tells you to fuck off because she does not do those things in the club unless in a private room and sometimes not even then. If a dancer is not willing to negotiate, move on. Just do not be a cheapskate and expect great service.

My big thing is meeting OTC and it turns out, I spend hours with them BCD instead of just a few songs ITC.
The cost varies from dancer to dancer depending on activity and how much she thinks she can get away with. They do not talk to each other and have uniform pricing across the board. Usually it is much higher if you do not negotiate beforehand. You tell her what you are looking for and she tells you her fee or tells you to fuck off because she does not do those things in the club unless in a private room and sometimes not even then. If a dancer is not willing to negotiate, move on. Just do not be a cheapskate and expect great service.

My big thing is meeting OTC and it turns out, I spend hours with them BCD instead of just a few songs ITC. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Wise words and totally true. So many beautiful ladies there, so no point in getting hung up on one or pay crazy / out of your budget.

My big thing is meeting OTC and it turns out, I spend hours with them BCD instead of just a few songs ITC. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Because you are a Wile E Coyote! ;-)