Rant

I think I'm finally done with this hobby. Everytime now it's always some new form of bad business. Had great comms set everything up and even got the room number....then I get ghosted. It's bad enough that everytime now there's fifty close by, a sketchy area, etc but as I'm standing in the hallway awaiting some form of acknowledgement even just a simply 5 more minutes but no nothing. The other day I set up buying pics from a different person and you'd think that would be easy enough but the person sent the first set then ghosted.

I just don't understand you already showed me once why run off the 2nd time. The nature of the trade means no accountability for anything at best you'll get a "sorry I fell asleep" the next day but even that has become rare. The talent in the area also is slim pickings so I think I'll just become a crytobro or something. Even if I lose coins there I'll at least have more sanity.
It's hard out here for a trick.

You need to have tolerance and patience to play, even if your partners may not have the same values.

If you still want to hobby but you're tired of the situation and the talent, move, or take a trip. I really liked Toronto. It's high season in Pattaya, but I think the weather is supposed to be nice right now.
You might be right I take vacation next month so maybe some fresh scenery will be good but I'm just so burnt out with the state of things.
Mexico, Colombia, Germany, Thailand are great places to hobby. (It's pretty cheap). If you go to a FKK club in Germany, your head will explode.

The Philippines and Eastern Europe (Romania, Czech Republic, Poland) are places where the girls are pretty easy to pick up. In fact, a lot of normal girls will approach you.

I've heard a lot of good things about Iceland, but I haven't been there, so I can't speak from experience.
I think you need to just build an 'exchange' relationship with a provider, one you enjoy. The nature of the hobby/profession is very taboo in the states, still prohibited, which invites bad communication at the minimum. If you read other bad encounters, you will see bad comms are the least of concerns. Like the others said, other countries where the culture and laws of land are different and sex is more accepting and as natural as wanting to go to a restaurant for a delicious dish, you will not have the same issues as here. I would just find some "go 2" reliable providers that check your marks and relax.
Makes sense I had a few go tos in the past but they either moved, retired, or od'd. But yea one of my friends just went to spain so Europe might work for me since I didn't plan well enough to go to Thai or such.

Yea I've been lucky enough in this hobby as I've been in some dicey situations that I was lucky to get out of before anything major occurred.
  • Dedra
  • 03-05-2023, 08:29 AM
Sometimes the Hobby is like going to your favorite restaurant and getting bad service. Unfortunately it happens some times. We are not all that way
Clients are just as flakey to providers sometimes too. Imagine forking out the money on a room and then hours later get a message saying "my bad , I fell asleep" or just not showing at all and no response.
Look at the bright side, at least you didn't loose $$$
Nice to have the perspective of a provider. It is most certainly a two-way street! There is always an element of risk on both sides...and will continue in a society that frowns on these liaisons.
Definitely have to look outside this area, yes this isn't the best place for a hobby and I definitely felt the same way you did not that long ago, but then you go to a bigger area where the hobby is more active and it just brings the spark right back. I just came back from Thailand not long ago and the experience was like night and day compared to here. Beautiful woman and cheap was an understandment, one of the cutest Thai girls I met out there wanted $.00 for an hour... my jaw dropped and just like that the spark was back.
I would be terrified of catching some of the twelve plagues of Egypt in that location! I suspect the strength of the local economy has an impact on the price. Also, you can have several sessions here for the price of the plane ticket!
Makes sense I had a few go tos in the past but they either moved, retired, or od'd. But yea one of my friends just went to spain so Europe might work for me since I didn't plan well enough to go to Thai or such.

Yea I've been lucky enough in this hobby as I've been in some dicey situations that I was lucky to get out of before anything major occurred. Originally Posted by hankyp
Old thread, but I just came back from Spain. I've got a review to submit. Wow.
Should anyone want to read my review, here it is.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...post1063245913