Anything like tinder?

Hey, was curious if anyone actually knew of a good website or app with people that legitimately just want to hook up and aren't picky
I doubt such a thing exists. But, if it does, I'd like to know, too.

Seems like the only messages on dating apps I get is from women from The Philippines or Amsterdam who want me to send them money.

If I do happen to connect with a local woman, they are either not interested or they want $$$$ just to MEET.

Either way, there is almost ALWAYS money involved. I've never never NEVER heard of a woman wanting to "hook up" for FREE unless you have a wang the size of King Kong's arm. LMAO
Hey, was curious if anyone actually knew of a good website or app with people that legitimately just want to hook up and aren't picky Originally Posted by theblackswan99
Here's my advice. Go to Europe.

Find out where all those displaced Ukrainian girls are at, and start talking to them.

Seriously, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Before you laugh and blow my advice off, have you seen the talent coming out of there?

You can thank me later.
Wow! I guess you could save the plane ticket and just wait for some local tornado, earth quake or hurricane victims! Seriously??
Wow! I guess you could save the plane ticket and just wait for some local tornado, earth quake or hurricane victims! Seriously?? Originally Posted by Franklin
Have you ever been to the Ukraine? Or have you visited there before the war? I have.

If you had, you'd know it was an incredible place to hobby.

A lot of people hobby in Germany. Guess who works in those brothels? A majority of those girls are Romanian, Russian and Ukrainian.

No one is forcing anyone to do anything they don't want to do.

But, does anyone cry bloody murder because those girls choose to work there? Not really.

In my previous post, I wasn't even implying the hobby. If a person wanted to meet a beautiful girl, his odds are much higher there than in the states.

Why do you think a lot of those soldiers went overseas and brought back foreign wives?

Or what about expats? People who want to get more out of their dollar by living in a developing country... some of those people can do decently well off their retirement checks vs staying in the US. So, is that wrong, too?

But, since my advice and stories aren't welcome, I'll take my leave since I'm not morally worthy to be in the company of such gentlemen.
My apologies. Your meaning was not clear in your previous post. I read it to imply taking advantage of the situation. That triggered an outrage response.
Here's my advice. Go to Europe.

Find out where all those displaced Ukrainian girls are at, and start talking to them.

Seriously, it's like shooting fish in a barrel.

Before you laugh and blow my advice off, have you seen the talent coming out of there?

You can thank me later. Originally Posted by m0d3rn.pr0m3th3u5
My work takes me to UK and Europe on a regular basis and when I would hobby over there the best providers (talent and looks) were Eastern European which was Ukrainian and former Soviet Block.
Gentlemen the OP asked a question about a website or Ap thread is not about Europe

Back on topic please