Time Wasters?

How many of you guys have run into this scenario?

You text the number you see in an ad on Friday. But, you don't get a reply back.

They FINALLY text you back on Sunday (two days later) wanting to know when you want to meet.

I reply, "I was available Friday when I first messaged you. Today is Sunday, and I'm no longer available." Not trying to be rude or anything, but reminding her it took her two days to get back with me.

She texts backs angry and accusing "ME" of wasting "HER" time?

Sadly, this seems to be happening more and more as of late... I'll message someone and FINALLY get a reply a couple days later.

To the ladies who read this, when we message you, aside from a shower and drive-time, we're usually "ready to go" (or at least true with ME).
There is no reasoning with most of these women. Most of them are trashy broke mid looking chicks with bad habits…but in todays world thanks to simping they think they have “value” for whatever reason just because men simp too much. Whatever a girls looks are on the x/10 scale they think they are 3-4 points higher. It’s a good rule of thumb. That being said, this is why they think they can get away with shit like this..men don’t have value to them anymore. Which is why we have to stop simping and make them remember our value. If a girl plays fuck around like that, just block them and report bad comms on here. Like I said in previous posts…it’s time to start a scoreboard for providers and a blacklist for those who fall off of it. That will keep them in check, hit ‘em where it hurts…their business and their wallets. Watch how fast they start acting professional.
Also run into scenarios where they just stop responding out of the blue yet you'll see them post a new ad 30 minutes later. It's never anything I did/said it can be something as simple as headed you're way or what is your location. I get ghosted more in this hobby then when I play the field.
  • Dedra
  • 07-17-2023, 10:53 AM
I can not speak for other ladies, especially those who work from a phone. I do not schedule from my phone often. I try yo make it clear on all my listings and ads that I do not use / check my hobby phone often. I use it the day of the appointment, other than that it stays off most of the time. I also try to make it clear that I can rarely do same day. I think my business model may be a little different from most others in this area. I treat this the same as my as my day job. The difference is I have WAAAY more fun doing this!
I can not speak for other ladies, especially those who work from a phone. I do not schedule from my phone often. I try yo make it clear on all my listings and ads that I do not use / check my hobby phone often. I use it the day of the appointment, other than that it stays off most of the time. I also try to make it clear that I can rarely do same day. I think my business model may be a little different from most others in this area. I treat this the same as my as my day job. The difference is I have WAAAY more fun doing this! Originally Posted by Dedra
That’s great practice but your coms and expectation of how to contact are pretty clear. You are a professional….. Most have a phone number and maybe an email address, no suggested time or mode of choice. Even if planning a few days in advance, it seems the norm here is to respond sometime following the suggested time in original request. Usually with OPs experience of angry time waste response.

I would think that if an add goes up that afternoon and I reach out within an hour or so of that time, they may be more inclined to be looking for reach outs. This does not seem to be the case.

I love your professional attitude and hope to see you someday soon.
I'm flat out fed up with it out here. No responses at all most times. Yet the ads keep going up.
Just recently i responded to a brand new ad. No response. No worries, right? She's probably getting bombarded. Wait a good while and do a quick follow up. Nothing. I move on. Literally three full days later, "sure! When you coming over?" Uh...I'm not that was days ago. Get wrecked.
I had a few regulars, but they have moved, retired, dropped in quality, or just ghosted me for no reason.
It shouldn't be that difficult to spend money. Can you imagine not responding to a normal world client for three days? You'd be outta business fast.
the best part is
"dont text unless you're ready" in the ads.
- can't get response when texting
- absolutely cannot schedule anything days in advance
- even when you do set a time, they are NEVER ready and "ha, ha, ha" if they have to travel to you.

It floors US, as men, because we could not fathom anything conceivable in our worlds where that shit would fly....so we internalize their behavior without first saying, "wait a minute. this is a woman....there is a reason I'm seeking whores in the first place"

I, for one, appreciate these ladies for allowing me to quit the hobby altogether. I have a few girls in big cities I can rely on, and also the goldmine of seeking if I need it. Lets be honest with ourselves, though, there is a reason these women chose this lifestyle and it wasnt to be a massage therapist. So you take being a woman then string them out to pay the monkey and you get what we've been getting
Ever since icey left I’ve given up on the services around here mainly because the chances of finding a girl that reliable and that highly skilled is 1 in a million. There is only one girl I still see once in a blue moon but only because we are long time friends, and because she is actually interested in being around me (I still make her take a donation at the end though like a gentleman). Other than that Thailand and Columbia get my business at least once a year each. There are greener pastures out there gentlemen, where men still have value. Let the illusion die in America by ignoring it, if all American men stop simping and ignore the illusion it will die and nature will heal on its own. Can’t stress this enough.
Firstly here’s my input because I have been faulty for this from time to time and I do apologize. There has been times where I didn’t receive ur message until days later r maybe ur last message got pushed down before I realized it was there. Now hun as far as choosing the life style for myself happened to be for many reasons. We are all valuable we were all created the same way. We all bleed the same. So with that part being said it’s sad to know how you fellas really fell about the hobby. Just saying!. I choose the life style because I’m a single mom and I had to make sure that we didn’t live the same life style as I had to growing up. My childhood wasn’t filled with the best mentors and guidance of becoming successful when it came to certification so I had to pace my own path. Personally I could be a massage therapist or anything that I wanted. Unfortunately though I will most likely never have the certification of that. However, i achieve great things when you guys book with me. So anyway you all have a blessed day.
Many ladies state in their ads "Don't message me until you're ready to see me".

Whenever I message someone, I'm "ready" at that moment, or WILL BE after a quick shower and drive-time.

The only exception is if it's someone I need to make an appointment for a long time in advance, like Nadya for example. I usually have to book with her at least a couple weeks in advance because her schedule fills-up quickly and I'm only available certain times during the week.