URL / Website: N/A
City: Kenmore/Tonawanda
State: New York
Address: Major hotel -Sheridan near Military
Activities: Massage,cbj,cfs
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder long, typical jet black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Typical asian build, c cups, shaven, curvy butt, most lilkey older that 40. How they look young, puzzles me.
Recommendation: Yes
You guys crack me up. You could be just venting a friend / family member in a hotel room. it happens all the time. Hilarious
Paragraphs? J/K
They've been using that hotel for what seems like ages now, went twice but never parked in that lot, worry about any heat.
Quite a busy area, so any place and walk over is fine. The sheridan/parkside projects are around the corner, so people always walking around. "Congressman Stalwell is my cousin, checking up on Fang Fang !"
  • bhls
  • 06-06-2024, 08:11 PM
Did you have to send a picture, OP? Tried to set something up and they wanted a selfie.
  • kosti
  • 06-06-2024, 10:12 PM
Never send selfies. Tell them your phone cam don't work and they usually see you anyways.

Nice report OP.
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed