Encounter: No Love for Laura

User ID: -
Date: 6/20/23
Name: Laura Love
Phone: 850 462 8994
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): https://skipthegames.com/posts/pensa...i/865264988283
City: Pensacola
State: Florida
Address: Davis Hwy
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: CBJ, K9
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long Red dreads
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Thick and Curvy but a little on the chubby side
Recommendation: No
When she started some years ago she was bbbj and fun to be around. Last time I saw her a year or so ago she was very mechanical and I haven’t been back.
When she started some years ago she was bbbj and fun to be around. Last time I saw her a year or so ago she was very mechanical and I haven’t been back. Originally Posted by mikew4321
Same experience. 5-6 years ago she was awesome. Now the above seems to be the norm for her..
  • V31L
  • 06-23-2023, 06:37 AM
Agree saw here only 1 time about 2 years ago boring and as stated mechanical. they get lazy in there only age, sex drive/hormones change but they still need to make $ since there is no pension plan for pussy sales LoL
def down hill quickly
Yea we most certainly need to start punishing providers like her by spreading the bad word and refraining from doing business. Like any service the providers should actually have to worry about bad reputation like everyone else in the economy. Her comms are also terrible, but then again most providers are also. We need a ranking board on here for local providers and when they fall a certain amount they go on a blacklist/do not contact board. This will most certainly rectify issues like this to a certain extent. It’s time to start being as harsh to women as they are to us, they want to be equals so let’s treat them as such gentlemen.
  • V31L
  • 06-23-2023, 05:30 PM
I agree 💯
I made a date with her once and when I got to the hotel she ghosted me..she text back 2 or 3 hours later and said she fell asleep and I could come back If I wanted....no thanks
Similar experience with me. Went to her hotel and she texted that she is coming down to let me inside the building. Waited outside the entrance for 15 mins in the cold weather and then another 20 mins in the car. I left leaving her a text. Never heard back from her. Little head convinced me to try again. I guess she blocked me. Good riddance though.
I cursed her out. I can’t remember why we got into an argument lol. All I know is she was disrespectful.
  • V31L
  • 06-27-2023, 09:09 AM
Lol saw here only once like 2021 I think she was shitty fuck.