Has anyone seen Baby Doll? (Ready for something Fresh Come see me 💦) on Stg

Just wondering if she’s legit seems to communicate well and be attentive but the area is kinda sketch and she’s incall only.

Definitely looking for any recommendations on other petite perky black providers as well!

https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...e/870181171510
She's real, believe me, being 56 I'm always in search of a nice 18 or 19 year old. She deff looks younger in person.
Damage?
Bad area
150 hhr. Yea area isn't all that great but once you see that cute little thing open the door and have your way with her it's all worth. Having a car alarm wouldn't hurt
Ad says outcall only
Well maybe a typo because I never do outcalls and that was her bed with the frame about to break from the hard pounding she recieved
In downtown itself, wwouldn't classify as bad area, the criminals in the legislative n executive branch notwithstanding. Would help if gave better idea of location. Hopefully not that well known walk up on Lark.
Colonie street area
Where’s the review for this chick….?
I’d love to see one too.. texted her yesterday; never responded
Has anyone heard from her besides specialtype?
I tried on Monday, I think it was, and never heard back. Looks like posts ended on Tuesday.
In downtown itself, wwouldn't classify as bad area, the criminals in the legislative n executive branch notwithstanding. Would help if gave better idea of location. Hopefully not that well known walk up on Lark. Originally Posted by Tomb8871
I mean no offense.. but i think like grande st. area or livingston colonie st. area are considered "downtown".. mayb wrong.. but i would classify those as "bad areas".. IMO..
I call shenanigans on this whole thing.