Are you...BoutDatLyfe (Club)??

As I was walking out of a local eatery, I grabbed a copy of the Dallas Observer as I do pretty often to see what kind of interesting things were going on in town. I noticed another Observer-like publication I'd never seen called blitz and picked one of those up too...since it was free. Didn't appear to be many articles in it but mostly ads. Mingled in with the strip club ads was one for a place called Club BoutDatLyfe. Girls in the ad are dressed very stripper-like but the ad doesn't exactly say it's a strip club. It mentions private rooms, hours of 10pm - until...seems somewhat UTR as there's no website and I didn't find out much via web search. There's a number though but wasn't interested enough to call...seems like ratchetness at it's finest.

Has anybody been BoutDatLyfe? What's the scoop on this place?
little to no info off a ph# search? pls post the ph#.
did they mention an area much less a city where they are?
Swingers club
Phone number and city would be very useful. Sounds like an ethnic swing club. I wonder if its the one next to Dallas cabaret?
It is in fact a swingers/lifestyle club..ive been to events there...
Sounds like a young black club. I would be a little apprehensive because it may be one of the more rowdy gatherings.
Its a swinger club so I would not be so concerned. They are not like bars or strip clubs. I just would most likely not like the music. And while I love my chocolate, the pictures on the site are not the body type I would be interested in swinging with. I can take a gal to many other swinger clubs and be more likely to find what I like.
I'm sure Brandee69 blows away the competition with her sweet, sweet, ass!
Based on those FB pics, I think I'll have to pass on checking this one out...plus, not exactly sure how that whole swinger\lifestyle thing works
As I was walking out of a local eatery, I grabbed a copy of the Dallas Observer as I do pretty often to see what kind of interesting things were going on in town. I noticed another Observer-like publication I'd never seen called blitz and picked one of those up too...since it was free. Didn't appear to be many articles in it but mostly ads. Mingled in with the strip club ads was one for a place called Club BoutDatLyfe. Girls in the ad are dressed very stripper-like but the ad doesn't exactly say it's a strip club. It mentions private rooms, hours of 10pm - until...seems somewhat UTR as there's no website and I didn't find out much via web search. There's a number though but wasn't interested enough to call...seems like ratchetness at it's finest.

Has anybody been BoutDatLyfe? What's the scoop on this place? Originally Posted by MrMarriott
Did the flyer resemble this?

I like to watch...lol
LMAO....yep, pretty much

Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby

Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Too funny !
Truth in Advertising @ BSB!

Good Stuff...thanks for the LOL