The importance of an image.

Recently I had a professional photo shoot and I just received the results and they are absolutely amazing in my eyes. They show my body just right and beautifully. So my question is if you guys really appreciate professional pictures?

What is more flattering selfies only, a mix of selfies and pro pics or just pro pics only?

I am happy with all of my pics, but what do you guys think.

Thanks for your opinions guys
--Steamy Selena
Professional pics are great, but I prefer a mix with recent selfies or hobbyist shot pics.
  • Gbfsl
  • 11-15-2014, 05:29 AM
Professional pics always set you apart if it is a good photographer. You have on the perfect outfits, posing is usually sensual and teasing, lighting perfect, etc. but make sure to keep them real. No air brushing or body alterations in editing. I think the use of a professional photographer says you care about your looks and your image and that you, too, are a professional.
Having said that, I like some natural selfies as well. I have seen many ladies whose galleries are all selfies or amateur photos and they have been very professional BCD.
In the end, like everything else in this business, it should be your choice. What makes you feel best about the image you wish to portray?
  • Gbfsl
  • 11-15-2014, 05:33 AM
PS. Forgot to add that your current gallery shots are pretty nice as is. No need for a lot of improvement there.
  • !VI!
  • 11-15-2014, 05:52 AM
Recently I had a professional photo shoot and I just received the results and they are absolutely amazing in my eyes. They show my body just right and beautifully. So my question is if you guys really appreciate professional pictures?

What is more flattering selfies only, a mix of selfies and pro pics or just pro pics only?

I am happy with all of my pics, but what do you guys think.

Thanks for your opinions guys
--Steamy Selena Originally Posted by Steamy Selena

you look great, pro or not so as long as your customers are happy and you make up the loss from the photo shoot it's great

also how do i find someone for professional photo shoot in the wild
Selfies or pro shots, taint shots are welcomed.
Too much Photoshopping on professional pics and soon enough, you won't look like them. So be honest with yourself when you "oooo" and "ahhh" over them...otherwise guys will spread the word in their reviews about them not being representational of you.

Selfies or client shots are a good mix, too, but they will sometimes have the opposite effect...personally I don't care for the zoomed-in twat shots. I've seen some pics of girls on here that will turn me off and not see her for fear of that "pic" looming in my mind during an orgasmic explosion.

BTW, that's a nice pic of you standing at the counter...
Too much Photoshopping on professional pics and soon enough, you won't look like them. So be honest with yourself when you "oooo" and "ahhh" over them...otherwise guys will spread the word in their reviews about them not being representational of you.

Selfies or client shots are a good mix, too, but they will sometimes have the opposite effect...personally I don't care for the zoomed-in twat shots. I've seen some pics of girls on here that will turn me off and not see her for fear of that "pic" looming in my mind during an orgasmic explosion.

BTW, that's a nice pic of you standing at the counter... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Good point, well said!
Selena,

The good news is, you're a really beautiful girl. Yes, folks, I can say that because I've seen her.

Pro pics will definitely get our attention, but a few candida are great. They show us what you'll really look like when we get there. Pros set expectations that are hard to live up to EVERY time someone comes to see you.

My personal favorite pic is the black and white shot of your backside while sitting down. Gorgeous. When will you share your new pics? Can I get a preview?

Great thread by the way.
A nice mix of professional and casual or candid shots is perfect. Removing something temporary like a bruise is fine but don't let the photographer alter what you really look like. With casual/selfies, composition is still important. No floaters in the toilet. best to stay out of the bathroom altogether. Have a friend snap a few.

And you look great
  • EZ.
  • 11-15-2014, 08:18 AM
Professional photos are great as long as they are representative.

Early on, I chose a girl based on her showcase. Only seeing the pictures, I couldn't have picked this girl out of a lineup. If I hadn't needed the review for P411 (I'm retired so no employer to contact) I would have left when she opened the door. She had nothing but glowing reviews. One of those reviews had a picture in the ROS which I'm certain she provided because it was highly edited. Several of the reviews mentioned her "pretty or attractive face". They must had talking seeing eye dogs or they met her mother. My mother always told me I was pretty.

Most of the women, that I have seen, since then, had professional pictures and I haven't been disappointed. Actually, they were more attractive in person.
I don't care about professional pictures at all. Why would I care about how someone looks under perfect lighting, airbrushed flaws, etc.? Especially if an appointment could happen, I want to see what I'm really getting. It's like looking at a menu at Denny's - the pictures should be from the kitchen, not photo shopped pieces of plastic!

So not only do I completely dismiss professional pictures, I'd prefer them to be 6 months old or less. Too demanding?
in my voyeuristic mode, natural looking/realistic photos are preferred.
professional photos are great but not if they convey an image that isnt close to reality.

wrt your showcase, it seems that you are highlighting your rear end.
and cooking :^)

wrt "selfies", ladies, pls take them in front of something other than the lavatory in your bathroom. to me, it indicates less creativity and concern about your image.
Damn you are smokin. I like to see a little bit of both when it comes to pics. I like to see the all dolled up compared to the everyday look.

But I wouldn't change too many of yours. They are great.

I like to see a woman in the kitchen.

Awwww fuck, that's just a joke folks. Don't send the feminist after my head.
They look great and I am happy they make you feel good about yourself. You should.

I am with Pyramider on one issue.

We need a good taint shot. I will be glad to take that shot for you free of charge. Don't be afraid to ask if you don't know what taint is...