Why do girls post ads, then not respond to pms?

Even though I have references and good reviews? I’ve even tried email and no response.
good point. I wonder the same thing.
There are a billion reasons why she didn't reply to you.

Here's what you need to remember: Do not take it personal, and then move on to the next woman. There are many other options available.
There are a billion reasons why she didn't reply to you.

Here's what you need to remember: Do not take it personal, and then move on to the next woman. There are many other options available. Originally Posted by slubby
Bingo.

The provider in question probably did you a favor you may not even realize (could have received shitty service, wasted your time / gas, etc).
PIMPED!
may be she just got to busy ..or diced to not work the rest of the day .. or she had something come up with family ...or maybe she didn't like the PM
but we will never know , unless she comes out and says why ,
PIMPED! Originally Posted by CG2014

Wtf dude....why on earth is this the ASSumption you fucking make?

Are you one of those ignorant guys really?!?

Oh it couldn’t be that she is already busy
Or that she didn’t like his board persona
Or that she didn’t feel comfortable with the references provided
Or that she didn’t want to see him after he saw certain ladies
Or that she didn’t like how he wrote about the ladies he met

There are a zillion different reasons that have nothing to do with being pimped and everything to do with free fucking choice

You’ve got one seriously jaded view
This is especially frustrating with gift ready and references sent but the PM never read. Oh well. There’s always more providers
it's a two way street .. get a pm send him what he ask for
then never get's back .. happens every day
Probably the same reason we sometimes post ISOs and don't respond to every playmate who offers to full that ISO request.

1) They checked out the hobbiest in question through the Eccie Search Function and felt it wouldn't be a good fit.

2) They had enough scheduled already and were booked up with enough business whether that be 1-2 hobbiest for a low volume girl or 4-6 hobbiest for a high volume girl.

And there are probably a lot more reasons than that. But SLUBBY (above) was right on point on how to handle it!!