Is white the old black?

I made an appointment with a well known provider about a week ago. I gave her my p411 info. Two hour appointment was lukewarm at best. But I really found the provider attractive. So I booked another appointment for the next night at the end of our appointment. A lot of time appointments improve on the second visit when providers get to know you better. About two hours before appointment the provider calls to cancel. She claimed she was unable to get a babysitter. The tone in her voice made me think the story was suspect. So I drove to her incall motel about 30 minutes before the cancelled appointment time. I parked where I wouldn't be noticed but I could see who was coming or going from her incall. About five minutes before the appointment time a 6 foot tall black buck walks up to the incall location. You could tell by his demeanor he was there for an appointment. She opened up the door and let him in. This crawled all over me. The provider cancelled my appointment for no other reason than the opportunity to see a black man. If a provider had cancelled an appointment with a black man to see white this community would be all over her. She would be branded a racist. But when it comes to middle aged white men everyone is silent. Reverse racism at its best.
Maybe he was an old regular. Its not uncommon for a provider to cancel with a new client to accommodate a regular. Maybe if you had tickled her taint better she would have seen you again. Its all about the taint.

Nothing can be gained by stalking.
So you're not really mad that she cancelled, but that she cancelled on you for a black guy? Poor, poor you. I'm sure someone will cry you a long, insecure, flowing river.

But seriously, creeping around outside her incall although she cancelled the appointment is bizarre and weird. And so now you're a body language expert when it comes to johns and hookers?? His "demeanor" said it all?? Is there a certain "walk" hobbyists have? LMAO.

What if that guy was just a friend of hers? And if it WAS a client.. Honestly, you had NO business even being there. Being cancelled on happens to a lot of us. Pretty much everyone goes through it at some point or another, but that doesn't give you the right to go lurking outside someone's incall when you are no longer invited to be there at the time.

It wasn't professional of her to give you a lame excuse rather than to just be upfront or say something came up.. But I gotta say, you stooped quite low to actually post this IMO.
Stalking is a term commonly used to refer to unwanted or obsessive attention by an individual or group toward another person. Stalking behaviors are related to harassment and intimidation and may include following the victim in person or monitoring them.
Maybe he has a bigger wallet... And yeah, per Sweet Treat this is pretty much stalking, dude. You have no idea why that guy was there. You could always ask her next time you see her!
and that, folks, is what's known as a self inflicted gunshot wound...
So I drove to her incall motel about 30 minutes before the cancelled appointment time. I parked where I wouldn't be noticed but I could see who was coming or going from her incall. About five minutes before the appointment time a 6 foot tall black buck walks up to the incall location... Originally Posted by ECCIEPL
WTF DUDE!!.. You're stalking a provider, do you not have anything else better to do with your time..so not only do us gentleman have to worry about LE, an pimps, now we have to look out for crazy ass clients..yeah this should be interesting
  • Zorro
  • 12-03-2012, 12:46 PM
OP move on and let this one go
ECCIEPL so what was your previous handle is this bigdog0311 errrr clawson mills
I love white chicks that like black dicks! Just my thang.
I LOVE THIS TAINTY GUY PYRAMIDER*YOU TAINT ME*SMILE!!!!

Maybe he was an old regular. Its not uncommon for a provider to cancel with a new client to accommodate a regular. Maybe if you had tickled her taint better she would have seen you again. Its all about the taint.

Nothing can be gained by stalking. Originally Posted by pyramider
Wait. You drove to her place and waited thirty minutes? Why do you care? Candidly, this is the kind of behavoir that lands you in trouble. Trouble all in caps. Move on.
Besides....maybe she wasn't seeing another john. Hell, it mighta been her pimp dropping by.

And btw...your stalking is wayyy worse than her canceling on you. I'm saying she made a good choice to do so.
Besides....maybe she wasn't seeing another john. Hell, it mighta been her pimp dropping by.

And btw...your stalking is wayyy worse than her canceling on you. I'm saying she made a good choice to do so. Originally Posted by uncle buck 50
It does seem to support her decision to cancel on the OP.

And if she is a well known provider, it also means she probably is on here and will recognize her stalker.

Time to move to a new incall.
WOW! First of all who cares what color the person was that she cancelled on U for, second she cancelled 2 hrs ahead of time which is not worthy of alert, 3rd & MOST IMPORTANT! U really sound like a stalker or something worse since U went to her incall to SPY on her ad what she was doing at the time of ur scheduled appt!!! NOTE TO SELF: NEVER SEE THIS GUY!!!