STARTING NEW TREND??? MY STD MONTHLY REPORT

HELLO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST START THIS FOR MY VERY LOYAL REGULARS I GET TESTED ONCE A MONTH AND THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE MONTHLY RESULTS FOR FYI SO TODATE IAM 100% CLEAN OF ALL STDS THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR KEEPING IT FUN AND SAFE SINCE WE ALL HAVE ALOT TO LOOSE .... TO THOSE WHO GIVE SEEK BBFS YOUR GROSS AND THE REASON THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE JUST GIVING THEM AWAY I ENCOURGE THE OTHER PROVIDERS TO POST THE SAME AND GET TESTED REGULALY MAKE WISE CHOICES XOXO
HELLO I THOUGHT I WOULD JUST START THIS FOR MY VERY LOYAL REGULARS I GET TESTED ONCE A MONTH AND THOUGHT I WOULD GIVE MONTHLY RESULTS FOR FYI SO TODATE IAM 100% CLEAN OF ALL STDS THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR KEEPING IT FUN AND SAFE SINCE WE ALL HAVE ALOT TO LOOSE .... TO THOSE WHO GIVE SEEK BBFS YOUR GROSS AND THE REASON THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE JUST GIVING THEM AWAY I ENCOURGE THE OTHER PROVIDERS TO POST THE SAME AND GET TESTED REGULALY MAKE WISE CHOICES XOXO Originally Posted by marie35
Not if you do your kegels.
Interesting concept...
Damn! How far is Burleson from Plano?
I think its a good idea. And to answer Tappers question. Its about 30. I know im in Plano

Good luck and safe hobbying everyone
Ooops sorry 1hour
Ouch, one hour is too far. Plano hmmm...
Hello and thank you for the nice replys you would probably be as shocked as I was when I had clients drive 2 hours to c me talk about no pressure lol I love west Texas men
They don't complain certainly don't ask DO YOU HAVE YOUR PUSSY ON SALE I HATE CHEAP CLIENTS .U DO GETPAY 4 FYI DIRTY PIMPED THIEVES / cheap special one in the same WE R TALKING CLASS NOT JUST ASS SO WHAT DO U SEEK
Hmmmmm okay then. Who taught you how to spell?
HOW SWEET OF U TO LOOK XOXO
They don't complain certainly don't ask DO YOU HAVE YOUR PUSSY ON SALE I HATE CHEAP CLIENTS . Originally Posted by marie35
LMAO , I love it! My pussy ain't on sale dammit!
  • L.A.
  • 12-31-2012, 04:43 AM
DO YOU HAVE YOUR PUSSY ON SALE Originally Posted by marie35
I must be on the wrong board........
Yea, like everything posted on the internet is true!
The thought is nice, being tested regularly, but the truth is that if you get tested, and on day 21 come into contact with some nasty, then pass it along to someone on day 27, then get tested on day 30 only come up positive it really hasn't accomplished much.

In fact it might give some folks a false sense of security and cause them to be a bit less careful.

That was my experience from trying this sort of thing in the civy dating world a few years back anyway. I would show girls I was dating my test results and they were willing to do more than they normally would, though I wasn't.

I mean, getting tested regularly for our own peace of mind is great, but there isn't much validity to the results after the first sexual encounter after the test is done.