Contact Between Sessions?

As a newbie to the indy scene, I've been intrigued by the post-session text messages I've received from certain providers, ranging from "Have a nice day hope to see you soon," to "I want to see you tonight," to "You're ignoring my texts--so why has your love turned to hate" (or words to that effect). I know that realtors and insurance agents send out calendars and Christmas cards to their customers, and otherwise try to create a sense of obligation by blurring the boundary between the personal and the professional, but is this constant sales pressure typical of the provider-client relationship?
Sounds like BackPage girls with handlers.

I have never been contacted via text by a well reviewed ECCIE provider... Even before I was a member myself.

My advice, stick to well reviewed providers and initiate contact via PM, this will allow them to PM you at a later date if they care to do so.
I'm sure it depends on the provider and the client. But unless you've specifically told a provider it's okay to contact you by phone, text or email they should not. (Or any form of communication that might be seen or heard by an SO, for example.) Hobby channels such as ECCIE PMs or P411 messages should be okay, though.

I've had one provider send me one friendly text (I told her it was okay to contact me), but accusations of ignoring her or love/hate talk sounds like a good person to avoid in the future to me.

So no, in my limited hypothetical experience this is not typical.
The old saying..."We pay so they go away...." applies here. Unless you have given them the okay to send you something, anything more than a post session thank you or come again soon is not acceptable.

Some may be trying to be nice, others are fishing for more business and should abide by the don't call me i'll call you principle.

The love etc... does sound like management or some other issue at hand.

Couple of responses that tend to work in this situation....

1) Sorry I have no money to spend.
2) Thank you for inquiry, my rates are 250 an hour if you contact me first. I will not discuss details of activities over the airwaves.
3) If you contact me again without permission I will never see you again and post on Eccie to avoid you.
4) Sorry but my Doctor said i should avoid sexual contact until the anti-biotic prescription has run out.

The love etc... does sound like management or some other issue at hand.
Originally Posted by TexasDave555
Yes: I've sometimes had the impression of corresponding with an older, marginally more literate, and probably male person, who was trying to sound like the 20 year old hood rat who actually provided the service. Guess that thought was just a little too creepy to entertain for very long.
It's the slowest time of the year and they need money. Nothing more, nothing less. If you fail to respond, they'll move on soon.
Most ladies will contact you after a session to thanck you for seeing them. Most do not contact you between sessions. A few ladies and I communicate between appointments ... its never "come see me" or "I am horny." Its just general things, and not unwelcome. But these are ladies where we have established a comfort level over time.
I have a handful of gents that I text with on a regular basis. They are either single gents, or gents who simply don't have a hobby phone on them when the SO is around and have given permission to text. I don't try to "ply my wares" via text... the guys that I text are gents that I consider friends and would still communicate with even if vagina was never on the menu.

Other than that, you don't hear from me (with the exception of a friendly HELLO and nothing more PM) unless you initialize the conversation. I figure I'm active enough on the boards to be easy enough to find if someone wishes to see me
I have a few that text me. But I have told them it was fine. But they are not the texts begging me to come pay rent.
I get a lot of letters.
Wow, no one ever texts me after, or in between. I must not be very good
  • NYr
  • 12-31-2012, 08:07 AM
Once she texts or calls me impromptu, she is off my list to see again or recommend to other gents.

I am ok with email, but not real time calls or texts....it is classless to me.
I prefer email or pm communication personally... I have in the past sent texts right after a session saying thanks for seeing me and I hope to see you again but if say after an hour or so goes by I prefer a text or email.

I even had one guy send the same freakin text to me and 30 other providers every single day and I could see all of their phone numbers!!! Being I don't advertise mine it kinda rubbed me the wrong way...

I guess it goes both ways I can just imagine the solicitation crap you guys get sent, especially at the end/beginning of the month lol
I get a lot of letters. Originally Posted by bojulay
Yeah, but that don't necessarily mean nothin':

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-dictator.html
an unsolicited thank you afterwards is just a nice touch. beyond that, it should only be what you've made clear is ok. i have some that can hit me up whenever they want to, and some i never want to hear from again. play as you see fit.