new poll-redwings

Nobody gives a TAINT !! My guess.
<Sarcasm> ManSlut takes this very seriously.
Please do not joke, Pyramider.
Shame on you!
This shit is not to be taken lightly.
Jokes and humor are discouraged, for the betterment of this whore site.
That is why they let certain ladies back, after their 100th banning . We do not like jokes.

Thanck you!
</sarcasm>
Lol Danniegirl...Oh btw, nice hi-jack...lol

How long are f'n bans on this site, one month for a repeat banner, what a joke. And I thought MLB penalties for PED use was a joke. What happened to her announcement, pre-ban, that she was leaving this site?

Like I said 3 sides, nobody gives a Taint so we're gonna talk about other shit.
I give a taint and have been given permission to hijack any of Pyramider's threads.
ANY of them.
At least I write complete sentences and don't just come on to thank people for mentioning my name .

Lol Danniegirl...Oh btw, nice hi-jack...lol

How long are f'n bans on this site, one month for a repeat banner, what a joke........... What happened to her announcement, pre-ban, that she was leaving this site?

Like I said 3 sides, nobody gives a Taint so we're gonna talk about other shit. Originally Posted by ManSlut
A hijack if I ever read one. But you want to engage me? Let's go.

Uhhhhhh for the uninformed, *some* ladies were lifetime banned. Through begging, they were allowed back. None of the mods were given a vote on the matter. In fact, few wanted her back.
Since then:
The bitch was let back on the site after over a year, then banned twice (or more? I can't keep up....) again in less than 6 months.

The announcement you refer to, was a decoy (or damage control) to the banning, preceding her PM harassment as usual. She knew that she and her best WK were about to be banned. Reading is fundamental!
Keep up, genius. Read Namssa's f'ing hilarious reply to her request LMFAO

TAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

To stay on topic (which, ironically, manslob didn't do...yet corrected me for hijacking hahahahahahahaahaaaaaaa), I vote thick and chunky

And don't call him "Three Sides" unless you know the background. A typical pyramid has four sides, brainiac. Quit trying to ride the cool kid bus.
Hi Jack ? Who the hell is Jack ? Oh well, when in Rome ... Hi Jack!!!

Everyone has their own preference of redwings. I happen to prefer the Day 3. The redwings are a lot mellower after all the arms and legs have been flushed.

I guess the bottom (taint) of a pyramid isn't a side. Solid geometry was such a waste of time.

c.a.
I leave the 'cool kid bus' shit to you groupies Danniegirl, I'm just a Slut that likes GOOD humor and the Truth...Thanks for catching me up on 'the bitch' (nice edit from the original post btw) history. Good info...I really feel like we bonded here, and I used to think you were just a stuck-up Biotch. I guess I was wrong about the stuck-up part, my apologies.

I couldn't give a fuck about the cool kid bus story behind 'three sides' and months ago I wrote that most pyramids are 4 sided but the base makes them 5 sided if they were viewed elevated. Do your homework better when you call me out. (Notice how I didn't call you a troll, that's so 'cool kid bus-ish')

What I have always wondered about Mr Taint is which Mod-Tard is he being that his handle never shows up in the Members online at the bottom of the national page?
TheOriginalDannie is not to be confused with all the other Dannies on icky.

I am too smart to be a modtard. I do not gamble with St C without the cash in hand. That way he cannot make me a modtard for losing the wager.

"Cool kids bus?" Seriously, I post to entertain myself and pass on my vast knowledge of almost nothing. I do not know who the cool kids are and which short bus they ride.

Wouldn't a pyramid actually have six sides? Four walls, bottom, top.
I leave the 'cool kid bus' shit to you groupies Danniegirl, I'm just a Slut that likes GOOD humor and the Truth...Thanks for catching me up on 'the bitch' (nice edit from the original post btw) history. Good info...I really feel like we bonded here, and I used to think you were just a stuck-up Biotch. I guess I was wrong about the stuck-up part, my apologies.

I couldn't give a fuck about the cool kid bus story behind 'three sides' and months ago I wrote that most pyramids are 4 sided but the base makes them 5 sided if they were viewed elevated. Do your homework better when you call me out. (Notice how I didn't call you a troll, that's so 'cool kid bus-ish')

What I have always wondered about Mr Taint is which Mod-Tard is he being that his handle never shows up in the Members online at the bottom of the national page? Originally Posted by ManSlut
After reading that post I have Changed my mind on you. Your a pretty cool guy. Well I hope that was more than two words. Oh and go Detroit.
<Sarcasm> ManSlut takes this very seriously.
Please do not joke, Pyramider.
Shame on you!
This shit is not to be taken lightly.
Jokes and humor are discouraged, for the betterment of this whore site.
That is why they let certain ladies back, after their 100th banning . We do not like jokes.

Thanck you!
</sarcasm> Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Whore site huh? Well the grow the fuck up Whore. Get a life and get off my Ass. Maybe this post will make my being banned 101 times.
I give a taint and have been given permission to hijack any of Pyramider's threads.
ANY of them.
At least I write complete sentences and don't just come on to thank people for mentioning my name .

A hijack if I ever read one. But you want to engage me? Let's go.

Uhhhhhh for the uninformed, *some* ladies were lifetime banned. Through begging, they were allowed back. None of the mods were given a vote on the matter. In fact, few wanted her back.
Since then:
The bitch was let back on the site after over a year, then banned twice (or more? I can't keep up....) again in less than 6 months.

The announcement you refer to, was a decoy (or damage control) to the banning, preceding her PM harassment as usual. She knew that she and her best WK were about to be banned. Reading is fundamental!
Keep up, genius. Read Namssa's f'ing hilarious reply to her request LMFAO

TAINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

To stay on topic (which, ironically, manslob didn't do...yet corrected me for hijacking hahahahahahahaahaaaaaaa), I vote thick and chunky

And don't call him "Three Sides" unless you know the background. A typical pyramid has four sides, brainiac. Quit trying to ride the cool kid bus. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Your the bitch Dannie. You think people like you they dont. The mods wanted me back and yes I came back. You think that you are just all that your not. If you only knew the things that were said about you. Now before you go and call someone else a bitch take a good long look in the mirror. Why dont you go write a retirement thread and then come back huh? Im here too stay I am not leaving so get used to it Bitch. Grow up and quit harassing me. And too get technical I was banned for two yrs not 1. Your going too put someone on blast at least get the info right.
Your the bitch Dannie. You think people like you they dont. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I like her.
  • Caleb
  • 06-29-2013, 07:37 PM
I like her. Originally Posted by rcinokc
I like her, too... and 3 ... and 4

And to stay on topic, just recently had a Day 1 experience that rocked my world! Pyramider, you're missing out.
I do not doubt that those with an addiction to In-N-Out Hookers may lack an appreciation for the discernment, class and refinement of Chamberlain’s.