Thanks for my lovely welcome ... Hannah XxX

Well I'm now back in the Uk and already planning my next trip to Houston which shall be in the very near future...

I met some amazing people and had a wonderful whilst in dallas so just wanted to say thanks to everyone that extended me a such a warm welcome.

Also if you did meet me and didn't recieve an ok please yet please do sent me an okay request as I completely lost track of anyone that still doesn't have one from me due to clearing out my inbox.

I'm very happy to say every single person I met deserves a 100% okay in my eyes ... You can obviously tell i must have really enjoyed the company of everyone I met ... Lol ...

Ok, so once again a big thanks for such an enjoyable time and I eagerly look forward to my next trip which will be last week will be around March 18th 2011.

If you missed out on meeting me this first trip please do enquire in advance as I shall like to arrange everything well in advance for next time.

Lots of Love Hannah XxX
Hey Hannah, I must say you're killing me with enticement here. Hot chicks aren't that rare a commodity, but gracious, considerate ones are.

OK, if I got to wk anyone, it may as well be you. Whom better?
well that was more than pleasant.
Glad you enjoyed your stay. I've heard the Houston guys always make a traveling girl feel welcome, but for some reason, ladies from the UK make it a point to express their gratitude. You are a class act, lady.

Thanks and again, glad your stay was enjoyable. Hope to meet during your next visit.
You're welcome Hannah!

We saw your ads, we knew you were here, and we chose to avail ourselves of the opportunity to see you...you didn't see the need to spam our forums with threads...you acted professionally...you let your ads, reviews, pictures and reputation speak for themselves.

Well done Hannah. You're the model for how visitng providers should act, and you're welcome back any time.
A thread "Chock-ful-o-Awesome"!
Very classy lady, how did I miss she was anywhere near? I got alot of airline miles to burn......I may do my next review from London!!!!
Hannah what a lovely note, I’ve always loved British Ladies not just for their delightful accents but the elegance and grace that seem to be just part of their very natures. My life has been so enriched by visitors to our little port town; we will try and not miss the opportunity to enjoy your company when you return.

I’ve spend enough time in London to know that it isn’t really like an episode of Masterpiece Theatre, more like a cross between East Enders and Top Gear with a lot of rain. It’s amazing how one post can take you back to The City and that first English girl to melt your heart. While we are a rowdy bunch here, beauty and sophistication wrapped in good manners steals the day. Thank you very much for reminding us of all the times a beautiful woman has graced us with a visit.
welcome back sugar!!
I'm glad you enjoyed your trip to our town, and here's to another trip across the pond when the mood strikes you.
Always good to hear that a visiting provider had a good experience here. I do hope you have a similar experience on your next visit.

Stay safe
Damn Hannah you are all kinds of sexy!!!!
Many happy returns, Hannah.
"Chock-Ful-O-Awesome" is quite an understatement here!!

Hannah thank you so much for your kind words & so very happy you had a wonderful trip....... But I can promise you this..... As good as this trip was for you will no doubt pale in comparison to your next visit now that your fan base has increased 100 fold thanks to this thread!!

Count me as one who can't wait for your return!

JaD
My goodness! What a lovely young woman. Grace, beauty, manners, class AND sex appeal. How very nice to FINALLY be able to actually see someone from over yonder worth the time and effort. You my dear are a doll! Glad you enjoyed your visit. Cherrio!