Hannity/ Zimmerman interview

• CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Hannity asked if Martin was running away from him because he didn't know who he was.

"He wasn't running out of fear," said Zimmerman.
Hannity asked, "You can tell the difference?"

"He wasn't running," said Zimmerman.

Hannity makes the point that Zimmerman told the police dispatcher that he thought the teenager was running.

clearly Zim was recorded telling the 911 dispatcher the kid was running, Hannity even busted him ..

just one of the miscalculations ... having to remember your story over a period of time must be difficult.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 09:25 AM
Osterman says it's not unusual for someone to talk after being shot. He says Zimmerman pinned Martin's hands down after shooting him. (Martin's father shakes his head as Osterman says this.)

Osterman says he didn't know Martin's hands were found underneath him..

ooooopsie, neither did Zimmerman
No links ?
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 09:51 AM
trial updates, look em up
It's your thread; you don't care to provide them, then i certainly don't care enough to search them out.

Based on your track record, how are we to believe that you could possibly interpret the interview correctly ?
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 10:17 AM
It's your thread; you don't care to provide them, then i certainly don't care enough to search them out.

Based on your track record, how are we to believe that you could possibly interpret the interview correctly ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

trial testimony sport ...

the Hannity / Fox interview took place last year I believe, Osterman sat on the stand yesterday..

Zimmerman is on record saying the kid repeatedly slammed his head into the concrete ... yesterday a medical examiner took the stand and said pictures of Zimmermans head didn't indicate any such thing happened ,,, insignificant injuries..

keep up or drop out

[Updated at 2:21 p.m. ET]
Rao said Zimmerman's facial injuries could have been caused by a single blow to the face. She believes the facial injuries are not consistent with someone who was punched a dozen times as Zimmerman said in the interview with Hannity that was just played for the jury.
[Updated at 2:18 p.m. ET]
Rao said she believes Zimmerman's injuries are not consistent with someone who had their head slammed into concrete repeatedly.
[Updated at 2:13 p.m. ET]
Zimmerman only needed some "Band-Aids," according to Rao.
[Updated at 2:11 p.m. ET]
Rao said Zimmerman's injuries were "insignificant." The did not require any "sutures."

Based on your track record, how are we to believe that you could possibly interpret the interview correctly ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

snick x 4
trial testimony sport ...

the Hannity / Fox interview took place last year I believe, Osterman sat on the stand yesterday..

Zimmerman is on record saying the kid repeatedly slammed his head into the concrete ... yesterday a medical examiner took the stand and said pictures of Zimmermans head didn't indicate any such thing happened ,,, insignificant injuries..

keep up or drop out

[Updated at 2:21 p.m. ET]
Rao said Zimmerman's facial injuries could have been caused by a single blow to the face. She believes the facial injuries are not consistent with someone who was punched a dozen times as Zimmerman said in the interview with Hannity that was just played for the jury.
[Updated at 2:18 p.m. ET]
Rao said she believes Zimmerman's injuries are not consistent with someone who had their head slammed into concrete repeatedly.
[Updated at 2:13 p.m. ET]
Zimmerman only needed some "Band-Aids," according to Rao.
[Updated at 2:11 p.m. ET]
Rao said Zimmerman's injuries were "insignificant." The did not require any "sutures." Originally Posted by CJ7
Not credible. The defense shredded that quack ME in cross. She was almost as illiterate as Trayvon's girlfriend, Rachel Jeantel. The doc was obviously attempting to bolster the prosecution's case, which is falling apart.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 01:31 PM
Not credible. The defense shredded that quack ME in cross. She was almost as illiterate as Trayvon's girlfriend, Rachel Jeantel. The doc was obviously attempting to bolster the prosecution's case, which is falling apart. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN

yeah credibility is an issue isn't it?

In an interview with Fox's Sean Hannity played yesterday for jurors, Zimmerman stated he had no knowledge of Florida's "Stand Your Ground" law.

Prosecutors called one of Zimmerman's professors, who described the defendant of one of his best students, to the stand.

During cross examination, the defense explored what was taught about self-defense laws

too bad Zim is out of credibility

Updated at 11:44 a.m. ET]
Zimmerman told Osterman he believed Martin felt the gun with his leg and then grabbed for it.
"He says, 'You're going die,' and he used the MF term again. I'm sorry I don't like to curse in front of ladies," says Osterman.
Zimmerman told Osterman that he grabbed the gun out of Martin's grip and shot him. Martin told him, "You got it" or something like that. Zimmerman says he then scooted out from Martin. He says he didn't believe he hit him

strange, Martins fingerprints were not found on the gun ...

credibility rears its ugly head again
Think the Zman lied a bit? snick
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2013, 05:02 PM
Think the Zman lied a bit? snick Originally Posted by i'va biggen
only when his lips are moving
I am worried about Syria right now.
  • Old-T
  • 07-03-2013, 08:28 PM
Not credible. The defense shredded that quack ME in cross. She was almost as illiterate as Trayvon's girlfriend, Rachel Jeantel. The doc was obviously attempting to bolster the prosecution's case, which is falling apart. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
And your medical credentials come from where?
And your medical credentials come from where? Originally Posted by Old-T

Don't need medical credentials to see an obviously biased witness destroyed in a courtroom.
Not when you're a Mensa member, eh Yappy?