The troll at NWH and I-35

I was trolling the area, looking for SW, and saw this tall, rail thin SW, just waiting. I made a u-turn, drove to the ATM, came back... and NOTHING! she was gone.

Instead there were 4 or 5 LE cars around, and I made one turn to many... and zap! got stopped.

Since probably the officer in point is reading this post, let me tell you, the guy was nice, polite, and very professional. Did not give me a ticket or anything, but he strongly recommended to get out of there: "there are only drugs and prostitution in this area"

The place is dead, and with so much LE, it does not make sense to troll it.

Stay safe, stay away, and happy hunting elsewhere!
Was the SW bait or was she taking a ride downtown. Were the cars marked or UC.
Drive up to one of the cops and ask them for directions to one of the strip clubs you've never been to but know is close to that intersection
Was the SW bait or was she taking a ride downtown. Were the cars marked or UC. Originally Posted by alex_0591
I am not sure, she could have been bait...
Drive up to one of the cops and ask them for directions to one of the strip clubs you've never been to but know is close to that intersection Originally Posted by LazurusLong
EXCELLENT advise, I will use it next time!
I got sweated down on St.Augustine recently. not fun ,
I was trolling the area, looking for SW, and saw this tall, rail thin SW, just waiting. I made a u-turn, drove to the ATM, came back... and NOTHING! she was gone.

Instead there were 4 or 5 LE cars around, and I made one turn to many... and zap! got stopped.

Since probably the officer in point is reading this post, let me tell you, the guy was nice, polite, and very professional. Did not give me a ticket or anything, but he strongly recommended to get out of there: "there are only drugs and prostitution in this area"

The place is dead, and with so much LE, it does not make sense to troll it.

Stay safe, stay away, and happy hunting elsewhere! Originally Posted by needingmilking

ummm this area is always swamped with LE. LOL. What's new. That's because there are always prostitutes. I've worked this area for over a decade and very rarely when I get off of work do I not see LE.
Unteagle, I also have a shop in this area. But lately the SW sightings, have been few and far between. With the exception being late at night, when do you usually find the ladies? Down by NW highway, or on Walnut Hill?
I got sweated down on St.Augustine recently. not fun , Originally Posted by Hidaka
Yeah LE has really been on the enforcement wagon around there lately. I used to just sit in the back/side of the gas station by the motel waiting on something to walk up the service road or cross the bridge. But that draws just as much attn as circling these days. Fortunately I was playing a game on my phone when Johnny Law rolled up to me, so I flipped my gps on and pulled the whole trying to find my friends house and they just said wait here for them. It worked once lol.

A month ago a cop over by Tiger on dilido pulled me over because it looked like I didnt have a seatbelt on. it was 11pm. NO WAY could he have seen that in my car with tinted windows etc. He checked my license and apologized about the seat belt then cut me loose with a warning much like the OP's.
I know on the Harry Hines area (which now seems tohave stretched over to the NW Hwy/35 area) there is a conscious effort because of local businesses want to have the area "cleaned up for the sake of business"