Fee: .20 and a pack of Carnivals
Hair Color and Length: Black down to her mid back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: 5'2", 100lbs, C cup fakies, didn't notice any tattoos
Recommendation: Yes
any pics or what she looks like?
thanks
damn $20. now that's a deal. I hate the whole car deal though.
nice review. do you have a link to her AD on CL?
i have pics of her. she is decent looking but quoted me at $100 or as close to it as i can get.
do share please.
Well she just called me and chewed my ass because you guys are treating her " like a $5 crack ho". Guess i need to have the mods pull this one down.
quoted me $ also. couldn't see a whole lot in the photo.. just a face and partial clevage, so I thought... $,one review and not a good photo in Irving... not worth the risk... not this time...
  • jt42
  • 03-08-2012, 01:57 PM
She bait and switched me. Give her $, she gave me room key, and she never showed up.
a crack ho. ummmm if you mean by offering her $25, that's because that's what your damn review made us think the rate was. Geez..... should have put special rate or ymmv or something. i deleted my pics everyone so quit asking. Didn't want the SO finding them. sorry. shes skinny decent tits. she looks a little worn but not bad. wouldn't pay $100 but easily $50-$60 for a bbbj.
  • Jaci
  • 03-08-2012, 11:56 PM
Oh wow!!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 03-09-2012, 06:15 PM
a crack ho. ummmm if you mean by offering her $25, that's because that's what your damn review made us think the rate was. Geez..... should have put special rate or ymmv or something. i deleted my pics everyone so quit asking. Didn't want the SO finding them. sorry. shes skinny decent tits. she looks a little worn but not bad. wouldn't pay $100 but easily $50-$60 for a bbbj. Originally Posted by unteagle
$50-$60 bbbj from a crack ho car date? ill pass