help on a provider no showing..

So when a client no shows and doesn't call the providers expect compensation and explinations. My question is what happens when the provider doesn't show and doesn't answer her phone or return txt?

This happened to me not once but twice (two days together) from the same provider. She called and wanted to make up for the first one then she didn't show or call or txt on the 2nd day.

I'm looking for advise from the group.
This is an eccie provider that has many reviews and has been in the business for many years.
Move on. Dallas is a great place to live. Have a plan B and C, as well. You can also write a review...
Don't write a review. You two never met, so there is nothing to review. If you want to post your experience, start a in Coed Discussions, and share the details.

Just to clarify, if you got the final confirmation, and drove to her place, or she said she was coming to you, and she failed to show or call, then it is a NSNC. If the final confirmation was never received, then it is scheduling issues/frustrations, but not a true NSNC.
I say move on and don't worry about it, life is too short.
You could be Brad Pitt and still experience a NCNS here. I'd make the effort to find out what happened...she might actually a good excuse, but it's up to you to believe her.
So when a client no shows and doesn't call the providers expect compensation and explinations. My question is what happens when the provider doesn't show and doesn't answer her phone or return txt?

This happened to me not once but twice (two days together) from the same provider. She called and wanted to make up for the first one then she didn't show or call or txt on the 2nd day.

I'm looking for advise from the group.
This is an eccie provider that has many reviews and has been in the business for many years. Originally Posted by fungeek67

get over it. it happens. Post a topic with it if you feel so inclined and if other people have the same problem, her business will hurt. If it was a one time deal then it happens.
Seems that she put herself in the hospitial by [staff edit: forbidden reference removed, Read Forum Guidelines and #15]she had.

I'm not sure I signed up for more drama when I scheduled. Real problem is she owes me money I loaned her...not for the session.
so, does anyone care to know who this was? her hospitalization might influence or attract some folks.
Any further discussion of this provider I think she be done by PMs to avoid letting out any private or personal information.
  • Gio
  • 03-24-2012, 12:52 PM
I had just that happen to me this morning. Had an appoitment and got cancelled 30 min b4 i left my place. She said that she was not feeling good. Got back on this site, sent couple PM's... got a new appoitment with someone else! Too many fish in the sea!!!
Go to an AMP.