Dallas ISD elementary school teacher gets charged with prostitution

Don't know if this is the right place for this.

Here is the link...

http://dallasisdblog.dallasnews.com/...s-isd-ele.html

Stay safe.
I feel sorry for the guy.

Elisabeth
It's a good reminder that LE is still active. We should watch out! Thanks for the story!
For those too lazy to click the link, it was on Harry Hines WAY down by Mockingbird and that el-cheapo notel/motel. He tried to pick up an undercover.

BB
I think this just goes to show that LE tends to concentrate on SW and openly visible areas of prostitution. Take a look at any arrest record profiles in DFW area for prostitution, and you will see that the arrest are usually of this character.
  • zebra
  • 03-19-2012, 01:31 PM
Trolling on Harry Hines.... He ought to know better.....
VERY misleading headline...as if he were the prostitute. Should have said he was charged with soliciting a prostitute...what the fuck has happened to the English language??!
BTW, it's worth the trip to the link to scroll down and read a poster's history of high school math...friggin' hilarious! And true, unfortunately.
I see stories like this and I thank the digital gods for Eccie and P411.
did you notice where it was ... "the 6900 block of Harry Hines"
wonder if he was just going for a bj or the full 69 :^)

one reader's comment "The best way to go after that crime is the arresting the buyer. He will likely find he should have gone th traditional route as it would have been much cheaper."
guess that reader hasnt been reading eccie lately:^)

another reader's comment: "if teachers were paid more he could hire a more discrete professional and not get caught."

i think cheeto [another reader] does read eccie or similar sites...
"I have a hard time condemning this guy. If indeed he was actually soliciting rather than offering, what did he do that was so bad? He has the same sexual needs that all of us do. If he has no wife/girlfriend/other; is he supposed to just suffer? Would it be better for all of you if he went to a club, picked up a girl, bought her drinks and dinner, and then had sex?

Hate to break it to you guys but sex is a normal human function; even in Texas...."
Should have said he was charged with soliciting a prostitute...what the fuck has happened to the English language??! Originally Posted by Prolongus
The answer: DISD!
Prostitution (in TX) is defined as offering or agreeing to engage in sexual conduct for a fee. The agreement always involves both the provider and the hobbyist. The johns are routinely charged with prostitution.

I agree that it makes much more sense to call it "soliciting a prostitute," but the reporter has it legally correct.

I feel terrible for this guy. But thank goodness the government is policing everyone's morals, right? /sarcasm
It would not have been news if he had not been a teacher. Seems like DMN is trying to link this with all the other teachers that are having sex with minors. I realize both are illegal, but not even related as far as I'm concerned. Too bad.
]Prostitution (in TX) is defined as offering or agreeing to engage in sexual conduct for a fee.[/B] Originally Posted by bjameson33;2335874[B
So the guy is a prostitute...hey guys, we're not clients, we're PROSTITUTES, by golly!!!!

Leave it to Texas to fuck up the definition...
So the guy is a prostitute...hey guys, we're not clients, we're PROSTITUTES, by golly!!!!

Leave it to Texas to fuck up the definition... Originally Posted by Prolongus
Great now I have to go find my hooker pumps and skirt and head to Harry Hines.