Money Talks, and Bullshit Walks. Duck Dynasty Wins The War

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifest...b8d_story.html

The all mighty dollar has spoken.

Ain't America great.
Was there ever ANY doubt this was going to be the outcome?
All Duckazoids will rejoice ...
lol, the guy was suspended a whole week ...this seems to be nothing more than a huge A&E publicity stunt.

they never gave a fuck what he said in the first place.

• Old-T
  • 12-27-2013, 09:28 PM
It could well be that's all it was from day one. I suspect we will never really know.
He spoke his mind for what he believed, and all you free loving libtards got all asshurt. When you do the same thing, all of us with common sense are racists, horrible, and completely obtuse. It's unreal actually.
He's a great fucking american. I still couldn't tell you who he is or what his shows about... Only that he's an ignorant hillbilly cracker who said nasty shit about homos in the name of his Lord... Kinda like you fucks do every day, verdad?
This was more inevitable than Hillary.
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2013, 02:00 AM
He spoke his mind for what he believed, and all you free loving libtards got all asshurt. When you do the same thing, all of us with common sense are racists, horrible, and completely obtuse. It's unreal actually. Originally Posted by ramblinman69
Kinda like Martin Bashir about Sara Palin...

Low ratings = chose your words carefully

High ratings = rant away!
[QUOTE=WTF;1054759365]?

High ratings = rant away, it's the American way.
  • FU_CC
  • 12-28-2013, 06:12 AM
[QUOTE=Jackie S;1054759464]
?

High ratings = rant away, it's the American way. Originally Posted by WTF
Not good enough. A&E owes him a public apology.

The duplicity of libtards......they will do a PSA about tolerance yet they were intolerant of his right to express himself in a forum other than their show.
Maybe that is what has them so butt hurt.
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2013, 09:06 AM
?

High ratings = rant away. Originally Posted by WTF
, it's the American way. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I have not one single problem with it.

Life ain't fair (for titty babies!)
  • WTF
  • 12-28-2013, 09:11 AM
Not good enough. A&E owes him a public apology.

The duplicity of libtards......they will do a PSA about tolerance yet they were intolerant of his right to express himself in a forum other than their show.
Maybe that is what has them so butt hurt. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Here is your apology. I doubt you will get any more than that.

Here's the full statement from A&E:
As a global media content company, A+E Networks' core values are centered around creativity, inclusion and mutual respect. We believe it is a privilege for our brands to be invited into people's home and we operate with a strong sense of integrity and deep commitment to these principals.
That is why we reacted so quickly and strongly to a recent interview with Phil Robertson. While Phil's comments made in the interview reflect his personal views based on his own beliefs, and his own personal journey, he and his family have publicly stated they regret the "coarse language" he used and the mis-interpretation of his core beliefs based only on the article. He also made it clear he would "never incite or encourage hate." We at A+E Networks expressed our disappointment with his statements in the article, and reiterate that they are not views we hold.
But Duck Dynasty is not a show about one man's views. It resonates with a large audience because it is a show about family& a family that America has come to love. As you might have seen in many episodes, they come together to reflect and pray for unity, tolerance and forgiveness. These are three values that we at A+E Networks also feel strongly about.
So after discussions with the Robertson family, as well as consulting with numerous advocacy groups, A&E has decided to resume filming Duck Dynasty later this spring with the entire Robertson family.
We will also use this moment to launch a national public service campaign (PSA) promoting unity, tolerance and acceptance among all people, a message that supports our core values as a company, and the values found in Duck Dynasty. These PSAs will air across our entire portfolio.
  • BJerk
  • 12-28-2013, 10:28 AM
He's a great fucking american. I still couldn't tell you who he is or what his shows about... Only that he's an ignorant hillbilly cracker who said nasty shit about homos in the name of his Lord... Kinda like you fucks do every day, verdad? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I looked up his building in West Monroe, La. to see about his multi-million dollar business. It looks like any old steel warehouse building, no bigger than 30 thousand square feet. You could buy such a building, even in Garland, for less than a million bucks. So it is just all about hype, you ask me. Multi-millionaires my arse. More like typical old Louisiana crackers. Nevertheless, I do respect their religion, which is the one true religion, that of Jesus Christ.