Is Timpage the dumbest fuck here?

I've been remiss, haven't posted here for awhile. But I think TimTard the TimShit is the dumbest fuck in this forum. Shrug.
Go fuck yourself fat boy.
I've been remiss, haven't posted here for awhile. But I think TimTard the TimShit is the dumbest fuck in this forum. Shrug. Originally Posted by bambino
Tough call mate, but he's in the top 4 mixed in with assup, cbj7, and fucking Bert Jones. Gives me a fucking headache
No....

He isn't
Not by a longshot. Timmy is generally wrong, but he's not stupid.

No one here is stupider than LittleEva. BiSex is close, however.

Another wonderful thread about politics.
Tough call mate, but he's in the top 4 mixed in with assup, cbj7, and fucking Bert Jones. Gives me a fucking headache Originally Posted by ramblinman69
+1

No one here is stupider than LittleEva.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Ekim the Inbred Chimp once argued that Native Americans weren't visited by Columbus in the Americas, but CBJ7, the forum's resident "Rhoades Scholar", does keep criticizing others for their spelling.
Eva Biggun. Nobody else has even left the gate in that horserace.

I'm going to say WTF too, not because he's the dumbest, but because he doesn't like to be left out of the conversation.

No one here is stupider than LittleEva. BiSex is close, however.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Here is the # 1 by far the old fart from Wichita closely followed by IB JD turd fly and others. They get their asses handed to them daily.

Yeah, it doesn't take much to get the conversation going around here. Always good for a chuckle.
Another wonderful thread about politics. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No different from which yinz guys have been doing for years. I'm pretty sure Im correct on that. I'll check back in a few weeks. I don't think I'll miss anything.
No different from which yinz guys have been doing for years. I'm pretty sure Im correct on that. I'll check back in a few weeks. I don't think I'll miss anything. Originally Posted by bambino
Tim is just a little BITCHY, sometimes. Now that Jesus Stabber, he's a true "Man Whore"... CHIMPY is his Fluffer.