URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=20690
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Southwest Houston
Activities: LFK,BBBJ,TUMA,CG,MISH,BBBJCIM
Hair Length and Color: long blond to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: very sexy petite asian with very nice mm's.
Recommendation: Yes
She is wild. Hope to get something scheduled with her soon
Wish we could still see $. That makes such a difference. Some of these girls can be way over priced! Jaw dropping beautiful and way outside of my price range.
Thanks for the review. She is a hottie!!
I could not get past accent. Beautiful fun but didn't work for me. Then when other girl that shares apartment showed up the door shutting kinda freaked me out.
Accent? I didn’t hear an accent...unless you mean southern.

She’s hot and worth the money. Not overpriced by any means in my opinion
That's a textbook white knight answer if I've ever heard one. She's overpriced, a clock watcher, and on the wrong side of 30. But yeah go ahead and knock yourself out, it's your money not mine.
^^^^she is overpriced, but hey....there is a shortage of asian talent.....so let people pay a premium for the 30s asians if they like........
We had fun but could have been better.

I could not get past accent. Beautiful fun but didn't work for me. Then when other girl that shares apartment showed up the door shutting kinda freaked me out. Originally Posted by Samcro84
My bad wrong girl. Thinking of Samantha Trevi
There are hotter Asians....
There are hotter Asians.... Originally Posted by ooberman
Please let me know if there are other hotter asians in htown if you don't mind I'm having hard time to find talent
Please let me know if there are other hotter asians in htown if you don't mind I'm having hard time to find talent Originally Posted by crying_cooku
Asian Tianna, Sweet Pinky, Angela Nicky, Sweethanna, Jessica1

it is a shame the asian talent has dried up. I miss the old days with unbelievable talent like Max Madison, Sweet Bunny, Naughty Morgan, etc
Asian Tianna, Sweet Pinky, Angela Nicky, Sweethanna, Jessica1

it is a shame the asian talent has dried up. I miss the old days with unbelievable talent like Max Madison, Sweet Bunny, Naughty Morgan, etc Originally Posted by JJ8901
Yeah unfortunately ..Asian Bea would be great but can't find her. Fortunately I know Hannah Angela and sweet pinky well for Asian craving but beyond that is not too many options