URL / Website: I don’t know
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: On Hwy 6 close to 290
Activities: Table Shower, blow job, licking my ass, fuck, cum
Hair Length and Color: Dark hair, I guess medium length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: She is not very attractive, but really eager. Decent b cup boobs. She has a belly, but kind of skinny. She was just really eager
Recommendation: Yes
Hmmm
Well, I must say, there are a couple of details mentioned here that I may not have mentioned, just saying.
I’m brand new at this. What details are wrong? Sorry
Really? What should I have pie? Damnit
Amy has no massage skills to speak of, but she does have other skills that are well-documented on here.
Value is a relative determination made by each of us. If AstroTexan was surprised and extremely happy with the service/performance he received and with the donation he provided, then so be it. No one needs to keyboard bully him. He gave pertinent, valuable and interesting information that everyone can use to make future decisions. This is an information”exchange” platform, and for his first review, I think that he did an excellent job.

Thank you AstroTexan…good report!
You did good on your first review. In fact you did well above the average. You did not include too much. If you were happy with the service and price, that's all that should matter to you.

Glad you will have premium access either later today or tomorrow so you can see other reviews.

Keep it up.