When its her turn♥ pleasing her 101

Ready to head south and drive me crazy? Make sure some of these techniques are on the tip of your tonge whe you come visit me♥ ENJOY!!!!

√ Start slow

Kiss your way down my body and tease my thighs and buttocks for a while before you make contact with any part of my genitalia. This will turn me on before you start the real action. Get close so that i thinks you’re going to zero in on her at any second, but don’t give in immediately.

√ Warm me up

Before you remove my underwear, breathe hot air through it against my genital area. Breathe softly but warmly for short bursts at a time. You can alternate between doing this and kissing my thighs and stomach.

√ Don’t dive in
When you begin to kiss and lick my vu Lick the alphabet

If you’re not sure which strokes are best to approach the clitoris, try Sam Kinison’s famous suggestion and lick the shape of every letter in the alphabet as a means of offering a wide variety of approaches. Make them wide from time to time to cover the whole gen Listen for her reaction

Listen carefully to what she says and the sounds she makes. If she sounds excited, keep doing what you’re doing for as long as you can. When she seems to respond less, it’s time to try a new stroke. ital area, and make them small at other times, centering on the clitoris itself. lva, work your way in slowly from the outside. Start by licking the outer edges of the outer lips then very slowly spread them, and lick and kiss the inner lips, and around the vagina. Do this gently, as though you were still teasing me. You’ll work your way up to more intense action eventually.

√ - Wait for the clitoris!!!!

Try to hold off from coming in contact with my clitoris for as long as you can, even as you kiss my labia and vagina. When you do begin to lick it, do it softly, and focus on the clitoral hood (just above the clitoris), since most women prefer indirect clitoral contact before they’re fully aroused.( just sayn teasin is awsome)

√ - Lick the alphabet

If you’re not sure which strokes are best to approach the clitors and d lick the shape of every letter in the alphabet as a means of offering a wide variety of approaches. Make them wide from time to time to cover the whole genital area, and make them small at other times, centering on the clitoris itself.

√ Suck it up ( not to hard)

As i becomes more aroused, you can gently suck my clitoris into your mouth and flick your tongue over it. This combines suction with a much faster rhythm. i like that.

Keep your ears open and hum…

√ Listen for my reaction

Listen carefully to what i say and the sounds i make. If she sounds excited, keep doing what you’re doing for as long as you can. When i seems to respond less, it’s time to try a new stroke.

√ Use your fingers

Penetrating me with one finger and making a “come here” motion is a great way to locatemy G-spot, which will raise the ante of my orgasm. Even if you don’t know where my G-spot is (it’s good to have some experience with it beforehand),

√ Know when to stop ( im a screamer)

The clitoris is extremely sensitive after climax, so when my orgasm is over, you don’t want to keep licking it as intensely as you were before i reached orgasm. As my climaxes, continue licking, but gently taper off as my reaction begins to mellow. blow me away

now its time for me to jump on that cock cowgirl style and begin the real fun
cowgirl & reverse cowgirl 101 tomorrow dont be late♥ xoxo
Absolutely! Patience, exploration and variation - and able to sense the most minute quivers, changes of breath, sighs etc - and know the difference between g-spot and clitoral orgasm and know how to play the two like a fine instrument... women are a fine gift, they need to be savored that way... I am certified Tantric Yoni expert...
oooooo la la la
You forgot the most important step .... chewing.
I don't know...the idea of taking oral lessons from Sam Kinison is beyond odd to me.

should I spin Kellie Rowland's "kisses down low" a few times before commencing with Daty?
Nina Hartley has a great How to Eat Pussy video out there. And she should know, right?
yup it might help im pretty sure you guys are tired of providers faking so find out how to do it right bettet yet stop making a mess
Mercedez, you have been reading my notes. That's the ONLY way to do it. I make love to the vagina. Just ask AngelaS.
Just chew it.
mrsMercedes, There is a lot of useful information here but I would like clarification of the alphabet process. Upper or lower case? Block or Cursive? Which feels best?

I know experimentation is best and may vary by individual but you can't get through one full letter set without moving into the cuddling phase because it is over.
Baby just flip over 69 me and let's get at each other. Any woman that does this with me will be quite happy. Ladies if you are clean and sweet down there, I will do this with all much most sincere appreciation of what you do to and for me.
C'mon Old Grump...you bumped a perfectly good ThreAd. Wasn't over 30 days, but still...ijs!

Although since this has happened, I will tell the OP that alphabet soup is so high school. My skills are way past that.
C'mon Old Grump...you bumped a perfectly good ThreAd. Wasn't over 30 days, but still...ijs!

Although since this has happened, I will tell the OP that alphabet soup is so high school. My skills are way past that. Originally Posted by LoveNHorny
I know, I know. But I did count the days. Some threads can be useful and don't deserve an early demise.

I just thought we could open this to some new techniques if anyone wants to share. If you have "graduated", why not 'splain your expertise? This is an information sharing board, isn't it? Of course you may be so good, you can charge for it. In that case, carry on. We all understand trade secrets.

May you enjoy many years of Hobbying!
What ever you do d
What ever you do don't pass out on her, for some reason it's frowned upon.