Exposing johns website

• Eva21
  • 05-16-2014, 09:13 AM
So this "exposing johns" website, Does anyone know any info about this site? I've had

several potential clients try to book with me (who where posted on that site) but I have

yet to actually set something up. Not because of them being on the site but simply

didn't work out. If anyone knows how reliable the exposing johns site is or have had

any info or comments on it PLEASE REPLY!

EVA21
I dunno. The mere title of it reads like an outing site. Like a, 'ooh, we're going to tell your spouse on you'.

It just reads WAY wrong to me.
Hey...how about a link? Just for grins...
A linck and some taint photos would go a long way in getting our opinion.
it's a scam run from india.

they troll data from responses to backpage, cl, etc. then use it to extort money from you in order to have your profile removed.

be careful what numbers you call.
I had just alerted a gent on tour he was listed...would you guys want to know if you're listed?
  • LNK
  • 05-16-2014, 02:23 PM
Personally, I could not care less.

What will they get? A burner number that leads nowhere.

Now if a guy is stupid enough to use his real-world phone, he might want to know.
Try doing a search here on both "Exposing Johns" and "exposingjohns.com" - lots of info. It's a big scam. And rather scary.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...=exposingjohns
My current boyfriend is listed on the exposing johns website. His real phone number and name is listed
  • LNK
  • 05-16-2014, 05:50 PM
And what does he say about it?
It mentions his name and phone number. No picture or links to his Facebook profiles.
We ain't hard to find.
seems like they get peoples info off of craiglist who post profiles in the relationship sections or what not. get their pic and number and then try and extort.
seems like they get peoples info off of craiglist who post profiles in the relationship sections or what not. get their pic and number and then try and extort. Originally Posted by joesmo888
They post fake ads (usually on BP)...then collect phone numbers and emails as they come in...google the numbers/emails and try to match up,with real life info. Then post the text or email exchanges with links to RW Facebook pages, etc. Then they charge to have the info verified. The more you pay, the faster the person posting your info has to verify. I also think that I read that once you pay one amount, they shake you down for another to get them to remove everything.

Scary.