URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=387554
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: North Austin
Activities: DFK,Nuru, lap dance, sloppy BBBJ, DT, FF,COT
Hair Length and Color: Long dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Beautiful face, toned body, greats tits and ass.
Recommendation: Yes
Every review of her reads the literal exact same.

So many *real* reviews.
Idk what biggoron means but I saw this lady couple of weeks ago, and this was my session as well. This lady is the real deal. Absolutely. Effin. Beautiful. The only difference is I showered before events as I’d come over from Houston. ijs my $0.02
Perhaps more of a statement of her routine than being fake.
Is she FS?
She’s for sure the real deal and yes my session with her was the same. The reviews are real just as her pics and yes this is her routine and she gets super into it and makes you feel like a king the entire time. Definitely my go to girl now
Those Argentine women are wild! You should go to Buenos Aires! All are smoking hot! Go to Maderos Club and take your pick! Italian, Spainish and French cultural mix there. Less indigenous and African bloodlines in the people, unlike Brazil.
I saw her a year and a half ago, and yeah, it's pretty much her routine. Little bit of body rub on bed, pole dance, then lap dance, then bj (back then she was cbj), then shower (she joined). She used to work in brothel in Nevada. She is as hot as described though, and fun.