Hair Length and Color: Black shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Tina is you average Asian...lots of potential
Small AB cup
Recommendation: No
I totally trust your story.
This is not recent for me.
I had been complaining this since last year that they are going for money in less time. Everytime they robbed my 20 min at least. I have not paid any visit since last 6 months. Even before that I used to put my cellphone timer and used to tell them to check clock before session starts.
Their argument is, they need time to clean up after I leave. I ask that in the beginning, if they need more than 2 min from my time to clean it up. If they say yes then I leave immediately
Thanks.

Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet.
Sad to hear. So many good experiences there. Time to find another place as a throwdown.
Guys there are better places than D&T. From what I’ve experienced there it’s hit or miss, I found better places and haven’t gone back to D&T in over a year. Trust me go explore and you’ll find lots of gold mines out here
I used to see a lot of fanfare over the place, went 2 years ago and got a rushed L1.5. decided I have more fun at bellas
So here’s the thing about DT - you can’t really compare them to a FS place because that’s not their model. If that is what you want then you should probably go elsewhere. What they are good at doing is rotating in new/cute girls. I will go there for variety and that’s something I enjoy - sometimes it pans out and other times not, but I enjoy meeting the new talent. And when you meet just the right one with chemistry it can be really exciting - kinda like going on a date for the first time.