Have you ever talked to someone in chat, and it made you want to visit with them?

I'm curious how many people utilize Chat.

I know there seems to be a lot of last minutes going on there which seems scary to me from a screening perspective, but how many people have chatted with someone there and it made you book with them?

Do you find Chat to be a great tool? Or just a fun time waster?

Or do you just lurk and look at all the pretty pictures?

SugarBeth
I have met a number of ladies in chat and subsequently booked with them. Only one was same day though.
I do not do Chat.

But to address your question ... I primarily see ladies that post. Their personalities come out. They start to interest me. But its a two edged sword. There are some, they no longer post here, that physically are who I would generally like to see and hold but due to their personalities I will never see.
I have seen a few ladies from chat. But I do not go into chat looking for a hookup for the night.
I have seen providers from chat and I enjoy getting to know them in that way I wish more providers went into chat so I can learn what they are like. Ive also made some really good friends in chat and i must admit im hopelessly addicted to the chat room.
the last minute scheduling in there is usually the ones who spend their time in there begging! They dont screen because rent is due in an hour or they need quick cash for a bad habit.
I go in as a means of entertainment. I dont go in there hoping to book someone but it has resulted in many bookings for touring in texas. You get a feeling of ones personality which helps to know if you would mesh bcd. Its also turning into a great screening tool lately....
I was a regular in Chat and met some great personalities there, Lacy and txhunter56, among them. When I first joined the Hobby I wanted to learn everything I could and Chat proved to be useful for that purpose.

I have visited a few ladies days or weeks after getting to know them in Chat. Only once was a spur of the moment date.

Now, I seldom visit Chat for the reasons listed above.
I chat, I flirt, I meet, we make magic happen... then repeat!!
Chat is good for appts, also you can get a feeling of their personalities.
Most times when I go into Chat, its a form of entertainment. Being that I'm 90% of the time am in there after 9:30 pm. I have met a few ladies from there that was touring AR but not on the same day. There doesn't seem to be a lot of AR ladies in there but the few that has been in there I have done same day session. Currently my goal in chat is to set up a date with Lacy and HaleyFoxx.
  • Skipp
  • 05-26-2012, 10:56 AM
I would like to chat with providers that I think I would want to see, but I have never done this unless I am ready to see her very soon. I believe that if I'm not going to be able to see her soon, then I am just taking up her business time by chatting. Sometimes I see a really hot advertisement by a girl that has great reviews and I know I want to see her--and I still don't make contact unless and until I'm going to be able to see her--even though I would like to enjoy exchanging messages now and use the occasion to seek pre-verification and approval in order to have that behind us for later when I can seek an appointment.
Oh Skipp-- I'm sure any lady would appreciate you saying hi. You can let her know you can't play for awhile but you're going to put her on your list

That's great. I don't see too many women advertising for same night appts there-- it's more the guys that are more vocal about that sort of thing.

Otherwise, fun times!
the last minute scheduling in there is usually the ones who spend their time in there begging! They dont screen because rent is due in an hour or they need quick cash for a bad habit.
I go in as a means of entertainment. I dont go in there hoping to book someone but it has resulted in many bookings for touring in texas. You get a feeling of ones personality which helps to know if you would mesh bcd. Its also turning into a great screening tool lately.... Originally Posted by LusciousLacy

Chat is foreplay and just plain olo naughty fun..............
I would like to chat with providers that I think I would want to see, but I have never done this unless I am ready to see her very soon. I believe that if I'm not going to be able to see her soon, then I am just taking up her business time by chatting. Sometimes I see a really hot advertisement by a girl that has great reviews and I know I want to see her--and I still don't make contact unless and until I'm going to be able to see her--even though I would like to enjoy exchanging messages now and use the occasion to seek pre-verification and approval in order to have that behind us for later when I can seek an appointment. Originally Posted by Skipp
Skipp go in and chat with them. I have never felt I was wasting any ladies time in chat. Just go in there and have fun.
I agree, chatt is fun. I have never met anyone in chatt, and I see the same people in there all the time. So its almost like a network of friends. Great entertainment if you are bored lol.