May 28th is National Masturbation Day!

(Not meant to distract from Memorial Day.)

Hands up of those who knew there was an National Masturbation Day celebrated in May every year?

Well people, Setty kids you not.

Tomorrow, May 28th is National Masturbation Day.

And you thought Masturbation Day was everyday.

According to our good friends at Wikipedia this has been an annual event since 1995, but the dates have varied each year. It falls within a larger National Masturbation Month – which is always in May, and this year, the day falls on May 28th.

The idea behind Masturbation Day is to try to remove the social stigma associated with masturbation.

In celebration of NMD, will you observe your right to masturbate?

You know Setty will pull his load on this issue!

Enjoy yourself.

Be safe.

Stay cool.

Setty

WooHOO, Now lets ALL have a group Masturbation Hug............Sticky fingers allowed....IJS
They really frown upon that activity while I'm attending the parade.....
They really frown upon that activity while I'm attending the parade..... Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
Just get in line with the marchers that are in the parade masterbating and you'll blend right in...I'll be there and Im sure Ms Athena will be leading the pack....
Well this video is definitely appropiate for such a glorious day, lol.

http://youtu.be/_MlnCN05Iwo
I already did it five times.
I got a Picture for this when I get home ...... In the mean time setty , what was the question ? mmmm
Have sex with someone instead. It's still masturbation...just with an assist.
[COLOR=#262626]

The idea behind Masturbation Day is to try to remove the social stigma associated with masturbation.

Originally Posted by setman
Does this mean we do it front of someone who thinks of it as wrong? Pretty sure my orgasm face will convince no one to change their mind, but I'll give it a whack.
  • Paven
  • 05-28-2012, 09:23 AM
Does Hallmark make a card for this? lol

I don't see this being any different than any other day lol.
I already did it five times. Originally Posted by alluringava
Maybe I'll go blind but....Can't I just do it 'til I need glasses?!?

Paven baby, thanks for the card!!
I went blind a long time ago. Hence, I can't see the Big E on the eye chart.
I went blind a long time ago. Hence, I can't see the Big E on the eye chart. Originally Posted by alluringava

When did they add a big "E"?
I went blind a long time ago. Hence, I can't see the Big E on the eye chart. Originally Posted by alluringava
Ava baby, darling, sweetheart....come to Connecticut and I will read you like a braille novel...