Email Address: NA
URL / Website: URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=376522
City: Outside of Elmira
State: New York
Address: Outcall
Hair Length and Color: Blonde to her neck
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: As lovely as I remember, beautiful, slender, multiple piercings and tats! Very Passionate!
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review dd

Very good detail
Check PM
FMPC??
Good review.
Funny how bad encounters sometimes disappear only to be followed by rainbows and unicorns. Some guys have all the luck
Shes like a box of chocolates and you dont know what you'll get. Drama filled.

Make sure you dont use anything but a hobby phone/email since she desperately blasts your phone to drum up business. She will stalk you on Twitter doing the same thing.
Were hor d'oeuvres on the menu whew

ahhhhhhhhhh ...now yer ...plastic man ...understands whys he done gots ...them points

...so this thanks ...fer sharin is only halfhearted
ahhhhhhhhhh ...now yer ...plastic man ...understands whys he done gots ...them points

...so this thanks ...fer sharin is only halfhearted Originally Posted by Plastic Man

I for one refuse to believe an icky moderator would use his powers for petty retribution or gushing provider reviews and favouritism. Pretty sure it's against their hippocratic oath or some such thing
I for one refuse to believe an icky moderator would use his powers for petty retribution or gushing provider reviews and favouritism. Pretty sure it's against their hippocratic oath or some such thing Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
Seriously??
Ever heard of GP?
Gman?
or Lacki?
I could go on....
I for one refuse to believe an icky moderator would use his powers for petty retribution or gushing provider reviews and favouritism. Pretty sure it's against their hippocratic oath or some such thing Originally Posted by Hard2Kill
who the hell would do this especially for any length of time for FREE with no agenda ?

the only one I ever saw with a pretty even hand was DH

and he was able to keep em in line

until they all fell ass backwards into the new shit rules otherwise ,,,, DE balled
Well, DD......

There goes your invite to the next Angel T soirée........

elg.......
Well, DD......

There goes your invite to the next Angel T soirée........

elg....... Originally Posted by elghund
He can go in my place!