About 80% of ...

...of the threads on the three pages of this new forum were started by CuteOldGuy, Whirlagay or JDBarleycorn.

Surely we can do better than that.
yea but then you would not have anyone to cry and bitch about
I just posted a similar thread.

apparently nobody gives a fuck about the latest Obama outrage...

Maybe that a good thing.

Somehow, someway, these lunatics are going to get the message.
No one is stopping anyone else from posting. Have at it!

And if you want me gone completely, start gathering up some cash. I'm a little disappointed that no one wants me gone enough to offer some cash. I guess you all like me too much.
Damn! COG beat me to the obvious response. Go do the research, build up your memory, pay attention, and go post yourself.

And if you want me gone completely, start gathering up some cash. I'm a little disappointed that no one wants me gone enough to offer some cash. I guess you all like me too much. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Post your address so we will know where to send the cash,
Whine...whine....whine........ ...............your avatar should be Pee Wee Herman, not Johnny Cash............
Post your address so we will know where to send the cash, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When the amount is right, you'll be able to send it to my attorney. No worries! Let's start the bidding!
How much do you make on a typical Friday night in Salina, Whiny?
Post your address so we will know where to send the cash, Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Locker 17 (slide $ thru air vents)
Greyhound Bus Station
671 Westport Blvd, Salina, KS 67401

http://www.yellowpages.com/salina-ks...70?lid=4549370
COG, the loons love whining too much to vote you off the island.............

Our posts give purpose to their lives; they wouldn't know what to write if we didn't post.

And if you want me gone completely, start gathering up some cash. I'm a little disappointed that no one wants me gone enough to offer some cash. I guess you all like me too much. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
...of the threads on the three pages of this new forum were started by CuteOldGuy, Whirlagay or JDBarleycorn.

Surely we can do better than that. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Hey Sock puppet. AstroTurf much?
Hey Sock puppet. AstroTurf much? Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
STUPID . . . HAS . . . SPOKEN!!!!

You forgot to say "fucker".

Here's the ultimate in puffery and megalomania, gritsboy thinks either, a) people give a big enough of a shit to spend money on him, or, b) not wanting to waste money on him is a sign of affection. Okey-Dokey, we're surely all behind that trackless train of thought.

Damn! COG beat me to the obvious response. Go do the research, build up your memory, pay attention, and go post yourself. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Mopboy Q. Corneyhole's daily homily of intellectual prowess. Too bad he doesn't follow it himself. "[B]uild up your memory?" HAR-DEE-HAR-HAR. Would that be the "memory" of Favorites up on the toolbar so you can have quick access to your favorite cut'n'paste sites?

Whine...whine....whine........ ...............your avatar should be Pee Wee Herman, not Johnny Cash............ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Trendaway, are you frustrated that no matter how long you rub your bare ass on your screen that you can't get that finger up your ass? Figures.

STUPID . . . HAS . . . SPOKEN!!!!

You forgot to say "fucker". Originally Posted by ExNYer
IFFY's having an "IFF" Day. His usual amount of dementia may have briefly subsided. Don't worry, it'll be back.
Whine...whine....whine........ ...............your avatar should be Pee Wee Herman, not Johnny Cash............ Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Bitch, bitch, bitch.

You're just pissed that the new rules in the Political Forum and cutting into your redundant posting style.