What exactly is BBW?

• Suzel
  • 01-22-2010, 01:42 PM
What size is BBW? If you couldn't pass for a stripper, are you considered BBW? Is the rate usually different?

From looking around the internet, I have seen everything from size 8 and over described as BBW.

What is your definition of BBW?
when she sticks her butt in the air you can play them as they were bongos
  • Suzel
  • 01-22-2010, 01:45 PM
hmmm
My interpratation is if a lady has anything that hangs over besides breasts. A lady can be big but still shapely which more commonly referring to as curvey or she has curves, bbw is past curves. Dont get me wrong Ive met some BBW who were sexy as hell. I wouldnt set a price based on how thin you are but more on what you have to offer. Sex appeal has no shape
if she dances and the band skips... she's a bbw.

if she steps on a quarter and a booger comes out of george washington's nose... she's a bbw.

JPdM
I guess
it's all relative for me. I'm not all familiar with ladies sizes but I would say an 8 is not a BBW. So does that mean a 10 or 12 is? How tall is she? Like my friend says sexapeal really has no size. I can find beauty in women of all sizes.
  • Suzel
  • 01-22-2010, 02:18 PM
I thought Kate Winslet was drop dead gorgeous in Titanic, even better looking than now. She lost alot of weight and dyed her hair blonde. I would think that Kate was about a size 14/16 in Titanic. Is that BBW? There are a million definitions online.
Seems like this topic should remain BCD...as in the "boys only area". Those crude remarks are NOT funny.

Not trying to be the thread police here, but really...come on
BBW = The eye of the beholder.

We all see each other differently.

BTW - For me, BBW, spinners, "rule of 100" - all that doesn't matter to me. After being married for 6 years I have one preference....As long as she has a pulse, I'm down, lol.
Houston has a long and crappy thread about this in Houston.. It is an ambiguous term and everyone will have their own definition.

https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=11471
Seems like this topic should remain BCD...as in the "boys only area". Those crude remarks are NOT funny.

Not trying to be the thread police here, but really...come on Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
you know you are absolutely right nicole. and i sincerely apologize for my post. sounded funny to me at the time, but i realize it was inappropriate.

JPdM
What is the going rate for a BBW? Is there a difference in rate that i was not aware of
  • Suzel
  • 01-22-2010, 02:34 PM
What do people mean when they say "height weight proportionate" ?
I agree Nicole.

Suzel in your example Kate was curvy hot and shapely with tons of sex appeal since she got thinner in my opinion she lost sex appeal.

The real answer to your question is going to be different for everyone here. But like I said sex appeal isnt a shape. In this business market yourself how you feel most comfortable. Everyone has different taste so no provider is going to appeal to every client just like in real life.

Hell I see it all the time. You know where you see a pretty lady with some ragged ugly dude and think WTF but they seem happy or vice versa Some guy seems to have it going on and he is all over a girl you wouldnt talk to just before last call.
What do people mean when they say "height weight proportionate" ? Originally Posted by Suzel
Exactly what is says...Their weight is proportionate to their height. In other words, a 5' 9" man, that is 250lbs will look like Danny Davito. A 6' 2" man at 250 lbs won't look as bad.